Scotts Hill at Adamsville

tradertwo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past several years adamsville just reloads every year. Obviously injuries can b a big part of a sub par season. Another good cardinal went down last week. But is it injuries or just a down year? Rumor has it franks has been able to keep some of the selmer kids at mcnairy instead of going to adamsville. Just curious 

8 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Play that underdog role! Y’all all know we are injured and down! No way we are favored in this game! Better get it this year though, if you can, is all I’ll say! 

So I guess you're predicting a Lions win?...didn't think so. Injured and down from where A'ville has grown accustomed to being is new for you guys, but if I thought we had an even shot, I'd gladly say so. I do think that we will play tough, but to win we need some mistakes and turnovers to go our way. It's not a secret that we don't throw the ball ( everybody has hudl ) , and I don't believe that Woodmore will allow us to run through the holes that McKenzie did. I hope that I'm wrong.

37 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Okay I gotta ask,I hope this doesn't come off as rude,how can AVille claim injuries and such when they dress more players than most 4 A schools? 

Idk about injuries but they looked really young but they had some fighters. I think they will be a very good team in the next couple yrs. Idk know the kids or the age of them thats just what it looked like to me in the game I watched.

41 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Okay I gotta ask,I hope this doesn't come off as rude,how can AVille claim injuries and such when they dress more players than most 4 A schools? 

Where do you get that from? We have 52 kids on the roster & 5 or 6 of those are managers & film crew! Lol You guys dress more than we do! smh