South Pittsburg vs Copper Basin (The Captain vs The Big Grabowski)

Southtowner

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I just got word from Reaction on another thread.  He said last year was the first year.  The reason I asked is if Jasper wins there tonight every team in the county will have won on that turf before Boyd has.  They've yet to win a game on it.

What does reaction know about Boyd?

Thanks for the info on the county teams. I just used it and took all of the credit :lol:  

On 9/21/2018 at 11:14 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I was waiting till I got home to make us a website.  Me and that Tower man were talking about this Grabowski man on the way home.  He was too lazy to fill out his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  Im real mad at you for making our website.  What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that was old pirate and Lester over there on first Avenue.  They was heading to that de ja vu place.  You think im joking but im not. 

SmartRewardingDutchshepherddog-small.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.