Ruminations on West Tennessee Classes 1-5

Amannamedhorse

When I got in the stadium my first impression was how athletic the MILAN team looked. My second was how lacksidasical they looked warming up. But I was wrong, they didn’t play that way at all. They never quit and they played hard the whole game. I think they are a pretty good team still trying to find their identity. If I was the coach I would run that RPO package with that personnel the rest of the year. They were hard to deal with in that set. I thought they were decent on D as well.

18 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

When I got in the stadium my first impression was how athletic the MILAN team looked. My second was how lacksidasical they looked warming up. But I was wrong, they didn’t play that way at all. They never quit and they played hard the whole game. I think they are a pretty good team still trying to find their identity. If I was the coach I would run that RPO package with that personnel the rest of the year. They were hard to deal with in that set. I thought they were decent on D as well.

I agree with everything you just said except the part about the defense. You seem like a pretty level headed poster for a Mustank fan. Your sister “horse” not so much. 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with everything you just said except the part about the defense. You seem like a pretty level headed poster for a Mustank fan. Your sister “horse” not so much. 

Lol. I took my meds today! Idk if you watched the replay last night or not but for much of the game Milan’s D held up. They ran maybe 3 or 4 times the 50 but most of the night were in a 4-3. I saw them try to play a 3-4 maybe 3-4 times as well. Man it’s easy to say Huntingdon’s gonna run we gotta Jam the box but the thing is that will work some but when they hit a seam there ain’t nobody back there to tackle them. I’ve heard a lot of good on Pettigrew, some bad but those guys were playing hard for him. If a coach can gets kids to do that these days then I respect them as a coach!

7 hours ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Lol. I took my meds today! Idk if you watched the replay last night or not but for much of the game Milan’s D held up. They ran maybe 3 or 4 times the 50 but most of the night were in a 4-3. I saw them try to play a 3-4 maybe 3-4 times as well. Man it’s easy to say Huntingdon’s gonna run we gotta Jam the box but the thing is that will work some but when they hit a seam there ain’t nobody back there to tackle them. I’ve heard a lot of good on Pettigrew, some bad but those guys were playing hard for him. If a coach can gets kids to do that these days then I respect them as a coach!

Man I feel asleep before Averlys big hit. I'm still fired up about it!

On 9/21/2018 at 11:23 PM, Amannamedhorse said:

Will Henry County run the table? I think so

Can Southside finish 10-0? Pretty sure

How about Dyersburg? Yup

What’s happened to Haywood? They were my preseason #1 in the West

Does anyone have a tougher schedule to close the regular season than Crockett County? Haywood, Covington, Dyersburg. That’s stout.

How about Covington? Undefeated regular season I would say

How about Milan? They got the athletes. Other than a game with Lexington I don’t see them losing again. I actually think Lex is all they got left that can compete with them. They gonna run the table, get hot in playoffs and meet Covington again in 3rd round where they will again get donkey stomped.

Whats happened to Union City? They will Probably still finish up in the 3rd round meeting Trenton where they will again get donkey stomped.

Can anybody on Trenton’s remaining schedule even score on them? I don’t think so

Can anyone left on Huntingdon’s schedule hold them under 60 points? Nah

Whats are your thoughts??!

Haywood has played a super tough schedule, but I think it will pay off for them come playoff time. Hook will have those boys ready to roll.

Covington going undefeated for the regular season is a very good possibility, but maybe Crockett Co. will have something to say about that.