Smith co @ Sequatchie Co

SCPRIDE30

On 9/24/2018 at 12:18 AM, bolddust281 said:

You wouldn't know anything about hard work and dedication, which is what Squatch county's program is built on. Between the heart of these boys and coaching, the talent level is offensive it's so good.

I ought to challenge you right now to a bare knuckle fight for even suggesting Squatch is down. Don't think I won't tell coach about this when he calls me to get my opinion on this week's game plan. Bulletin board material.

Dadof2 is going to be looking this guy up by the concession stands on Friday night 

On 9/24/2018 at 6:02 AM, Dadof2 said:

This might be the dumbest post I’ve read on here, if you have watched Sequatchie football and don’t think they are down, you know absolutely nothing about football, they are struggling to score against 1A and 2A schools, and if you want to challenge me to a bare knuckle fight, I would not recommend that because you will be down this year to.

Listen hoss, You better pack a lunch and bring your hard hat if you wanna come after me. I probably wouldn’t even put out my cigarette to throw hands on you. That beat down still wouldn’t be as bad as what Squatch is gonna do to smith co.

Squatch 54

loud mouth dads 7

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Listen hoss, You better pack a lunch and bring your hard hat if you wanna come after me. I probably wouldn’t even put out my cigarette to throw hands on you. That beat down still wouldn’t be as bad as what Squatch is gonna do to smith co.

Squatch 54

loud mouth dads 7

Down Squatchie 28

loud mouth dads 21

On 9/24/2018 at 7:02 AM, Dadof2 said:

This might be the dumbest post I’ve read on here, if you have watched Sequatchie football and don’t think they are down, you know absolutely nothing about football, they are struggling to score against 1A and 2A schools, and if you want to challenge me to a bare knuckle fight, I would not recommend that because you will be down this year to.

Legend 

59 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I wish it could be it, if he’d run full speed he would hurt someone but he just tippy toes around and dances. If the line would block good and he run for speed he would definitely be hard to stop. 

I was checking our area leaders and it’s night and day from how he was last year 

13 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I was checking our area leaders and it’s night and day from how he was last year 

Go Owls, but if Hicks keeps pounding the rock I would say by middle 3rd quarter he could start getting large chunks of yards to have his breakout game. Gordonsville did the same with Givens and by the fourth quarter he was getting 8 to 12 yards a touch against the Owls.

17 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I wish it could be it, if he’d run full speed he would hurt someone but he just tippy toes around and dances. If the line would block good and he run for speed he would definitely be hard to stop. 

I was standing at the Goal line at Bledsoe when he made that last touchdown and jumped over the line! I was thinking why would u jump when ur a dang tank!!! Run that thing down there throat! He was as big as there lineman and had a head full of steam! The kid could be dangerous!