Germantown vs. Henry County

Respect901fball

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Why did the other thread go poof?

Looks like gbrpats deleted his account. I see no trace of him anywhere in previous threads, and that was his thread. I guess it went poof when he did. 

That kinda sucks. He was definitely emotional, but I liked that dude. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Looks like gbrpats deleted his account. I see no trace of him anywhere in previous threads, and that was his thread. I guess it went poof when he did. 

That kinda sucks. He was definitely emotional, but I liked that dude. 

Are you kidding me? Seriously? You think that he deleted his account?

Edited by kwc

2 minutes ago, kwc said:

Are you kidding me? Seriously? You think that he deleted his account?

Guess who's back?? I did delete my account. I ain't even about to lie I was ticked off over the loss!! I honestly didn't expect to be down 17 at one point. Thats what happens I guess against a physical and very athletic defense. If you aren't emotional it means you dont care. I love HC very much so and I like many others have high hopes for this team. After all you don't have to be undefeated to go to Cookeville. In all honesty and sincerety I congratulate Germantown for an outstanding performance!! Good luck the rest of the way and will be rooting for y'all to go to Cookeville!! Nothing but love from GBRPATS!!!! 

Sorry the other thread got deleted!!

12 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Guess who's back?? I did delete my account. I ain't even about to lie I was ticked off over the loss!! I honestly didn't expect to be down 17 at one point. Thats what happens I guess against a physical and very athletic defense. If you aren't emotional it means you dont care. I love HC very much so and I like many others have high hopes for this team. After all you don't have to be undefeated to go to Cookeville. In all honesty and sincerety I congratulate Germantown for an outstanding performance!! Good luck the rest of the way and will be rooting for y'all to go to Cookeville!! Nothing but love from GBRPATS!!!! 

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! WB Gbrpats. Good to see you back in the saddle.

Hmmmm ... if I delete my account, then all old threads created by me go poof?

I learned something new.

Edited by kwc

3 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Well that was short lived. Welcome back!