Clay County against JoBryns

Shownuff

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams film vs East Robertson, and I feel like Clay played pretty good and still lost 36-12. JB lost 22-8 and didn't play well at all, fumbled first possession at like the East 35 going in to score. Had another TD called back. So just on those games, I believe JB will control the game on the ground and come away with the W. JB 26-16. 

I just don't see Clay beating them at all right now. I hope Clay pulls it out just for the excitement and mix up it will cause Region standings BUT I just cant see it after Monterey put it on them like they did. I know everyone thinks it was a fluke but 50-6 is far worse than a fluke!! JB 35 Clay 14 if JB gets the much needed help back!

23 hours ago, Shownuff said:

After looking at film Clay bye 14. 

What film? Because I seen them in person against Gallatin JV and then seen them against RBS. They looked much better at the jamboree in every possible way than they did a lesser opponent in RBS.

And from looking at the scores they seem to be all over the board from week to week.

5 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

What film? Because I seen them in person against Gallatin JV and then seen them against RBS. They looked much better at the jamboree in every possible way than they did a lesser opponent in RBS.

And from looking at the scores they seem to be all over the board from week to week.

JB game film and Clay against East. It just seems as if JB is down as a whole. They have only scored around 14 points in last 3 games. Only Time Will Tell.