Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
tigermanforlife

District 8AA

Recommended Posts

Congratulations to the Dekalb boys. 2 in a row, keep it up boys. Smith not very good at all, poorly coached.  Good win for Sanders back in his hometown.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Congratulations to the Dekalb boys. 2 in a row, keep it up boys. Smith not very good at all, poorly coached.  Good win for Sanders back in his hometown.  

How were Sanders and Vance received by the SC crowd?   Good- Bad-Indifferent?

 

Edited by Moonshiner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

How were Sanders and Vance received by the SC crowd?   Good- Bad-Indifferent?

 

There wasn't a crowd. Dekalb outnumber Smith 2:1 at their place. If anything, it seemed indifferent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scatback said:

They we're received well. We got enough problems than worrying about Coach Sanders and coach Vance. Good win for them

Never seen Smith Co basketball this bad.  Whats going on. Girls seem to be trending upward. Hopefully you guys get things turned around.  Looks like my Tigers are definitely headed in the right direction.  Will definitely find out Fri vs York. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Never seen Smith Co basketball this bad.  Whats going on. Girls seem to be trending upward. Hopefully you guys get things turned around.  Looks like my Tigers are definitely headed in the right direction.  Will definitely find out Fri vs York. 

You will know how you stand after Friday night I would think it will be a rough night st York they have a really good team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

You will know how you stand after Friday night I would think it will be a rough night st York they have a really good team 

Yelp, they do, But MC beat them somehow........maybe DC can get them too.

You think the York/MC game was a fluke - perfect storm type situation?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

Yelp, they do, But MC beat them somehow........maybe DC can get them too.

You think the York/MC game was a fluke - perfect storm type situation?  

Yes I feel like it had to be a perfect storm York has a complete basketball team in my opinion but good luck to y’all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Never seen Smith Co basketball this bad.  Whats going on. Girls seem to be trending upward. Hopefully you guys get things turned around.  Looks like my Tigers are definitely headed in the right direction.  Will definitely find out Fri vs York. 

Our girls are improving as we go as far as the boys it's just hard to put your thumb on what's going on right now. There is a lot to say but not worth saying if you know what I mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scatback said:

Our girls are improving as we go as far as the boys it's just hard to put your thumb on what's going on right now. There is a lot to say but not worth saying if you know what I mean

Are the kids playing that need to be playing,,,....like the athletes - football boys etc??   Is interest down like it is in some places?    SC has always had athletes, but they seem down in all sports.......Is it just a cycle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

Are the kids playing that need to be playing,,,....like the athletes - football boys etc??   Is interest down like it is in some places?    SC has always had athletes, but they seem down in all sports.......Is it just a cycle?

Down in all sports? I'd wait a calendar year before I declared a school down in "all" sports. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wrigley said:

Down in all sports? I'd wait a calendar year before I declared a school down in "all" sports. 

I believe he may be right looks like football basketball is down baseball is usually good there but I heard they fired their coach after going to the state last year for a young guy so probably be down there to.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...