Loudon vs Mcminn Central

Infamousfootballfan

Central has switched to the wing t. Started out rough but is beginning to come along in their development. They had some good runs in the first half against Meigs County and stalled going in. It is difficult to change offenses in the middle of the season and expect success right away. Wingt needs to be worked early and often but it is coming along. The boys are still in it and pumped up. They love playing the game, they just are undersized and have been out athleted all year. if that makes any sense lol

QB - Is getting better at ball security

RB - The most talented group and alot of ball carriers

OL - Only 1 productive lineman and alot of blown assignments

WR- Small but speedy and can catch when given the opportunity

DL - Undersized and slow, mainly the same as OL as they play both ways

LB - Good group of kids, play hard and coached well same talent as the RB's on offense

DB - Talented positions on defense, very smart but also very weak and undersized...well coached group

Edited by BloodCharger

5 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

Loudon 20

Central 14

I agree tough game to call. Loudon likes to throw a lot and has some tall receivers. Loudon hasn't been able to run block very well this year and like Central has several kids  playing both ways that get gassed in 2nd half.  Should be interesting game. 

Central can't kick field goals. Your prediction needs to be 20-12 or 20-18 lol :)

11 hours ago, BloodCharger said:

Central has switched to the wing t. Started out rough but is beginning to come along in their development. They had some good runs in the first half against Meigs County and stalled going in. It is difficult to change offenses in the middle of the season and expect success right away. Wingt needs to be worked early and often but it is coming along. The boys are still in it and pumped up. They love playing the game, they just are undersized and have been out athleted all year. if that makes any sense lol

QB - Is getting better at ball security

RB - The most talented group and alot of ball carriers

OL - Only 1 productive lineman and alot of blown assignments

WR- Small but speedy and can catch when given the opportunity

DL - Undersized and slow, mainly the same as OL as they play both ways

LB - Good group of kids, play hard and coached well same talent as the RB's on offense

DB - Talented positions on defense, very smart but also very weak and undersized...well coached group

Pretty much on point.

Their will be a few main factors in this game. The first that I think is which team is going to have the heart to win. Second which team is going to be the healthiest. Third who can hold on to the ball, it is obviously going to be a wet night which from what I have seen Central holds on to the ball better in the rain than when it’s dry. Fourth and final thing are the referees going to be a factor in this game or are they going to let them play, I have been to several different games and not any schools of certain but if it is a close game and the referees don’t like it they begin to throw a lot of laundry towards a certain team. 

Central 24

loudon 22

Edited by Waffles18

7 minutes ago, Waffles18 said:

Their will be a few main factors in this game. The first that I think is which team is going to have the heart to win. Second which team is going to be the healthiest. Third who can hold on to the ball, it is obviously going to be a wet night which from what I have seen Central holds on to the ball better in the rain than when it’s dry. Fourth and final thing are the referees going to be a factor in this game or are they going to let them play, I have been to several different games and not any schools of certain but if it is a close game and the referees don’t like it they begin to throw a lot of laundry towards a certain team. 

Central 24

loudon 22

I think some of these officials need to ease up on defensive pass interference.  I have seen 3 horrible pass interference calls this year where the defensive player just made a great play on the ball.  2 of these calls allowed for a short field and eventually a score.  Sometimes I feel they get into a mode where, I haven't called anything for a while so...........

I too am looking for the Chargers to get a win.  I thought there were some good moments against a very talented Meigs team last Friday.  I seen a lot of heart and fight in this bunch.