GCA at CAK

gcapride

I'm just looking for a good game with no injuries given the rash of injuries in HS and college football this weekend. I want to see GCA cut down on the penalties though. There were so many in HV game, I felt like a Greenback fan. I took number of penalties, multiplied by 2, heckled the closest referee (line judge) and tweeted it out to PrepXtra and ESPN. It was trending on Saturday until the news of UT scoring 2 offensive TDs took over.

45 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

I'm just looking for a good game with no injuries given the rash of injuries in HS and college football this weekend. I want to see GCA cut down on the penalties though. There were so many in HV game, I felt like a Greenback fan. I took number of penalties, multiplied by 2, heckled the closest referee (line judge) and tweeted it out to PrepXtra and ESPN. It was trending on Saturday until the news of UT scoring 2 offensive TDs took over.

:roflolk: She ain’t gonna like that! :roflol:

46 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Haha haha haha lol lol lol,what in the wide world of sports is going on here???GCA folks saying the feel like champions...I mean Greenback fans.Complaining about flags.Welcome to our world only when we are in YOUR world.This is almost funny.Even tho i would not make fun of any of the GCA folks.Nope,nope nope.

I'm more of a lab than a golden retriever.  Y'all bought any new jerseys or helmets or pants or clocks or weights or carpet or couches or loungers or tvs or playstations or speakers or microphones or headsets or pullovers or hoodies or socks or shoulder pads or fences or better turf or sandwich trucks or cleats or shoes or posters or drones or goalposts or water tanks or trailers or ipads or white boards or benches or $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   MUST HAVE MORE THAN CAK!!

36 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

She can take it on back to Boston, for all I care. We've got Smithey & Co doing her job the right way!!! Can't trust Packer n Price though.....they can be bought w/homemade cookies!!!

Wrong girl. I was talking about the lady that 41 was referring to. 

shirley u viper ranglers baptist can handle a visit from them Presbyterians off of  yuppy row .....they only squeek by Sliverdale in that mighty slugfest the other evenin by only 2 field goals......

......Booger ant got over that thrashin yall took by Haslams boys yet.......sumthin just ant rite bout that hole thing

Booger just sayin :unsure: