South Pittsburg vs North Georgia (Grider against this McDaniel man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

lol, yep we need to get those phone numbers so we can pay the homeschool teams to come play us.  

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? Why didnt  that Mathis man play that Bouldin man? That Tower man said Grider had two open weeks for our boys and this McDaniel mans team was the only one he could get to play our boys.  We could have played you fellars again.  You think im joking but im not.

Maybe someone can fill me in that has a better understanding of our schedule next year. So this North Atlanta team and Lipscomb and Goodpasture should be off the schedule next year.  Anyone with any suggestions who we might pick up? Maybe Grundy and Bledsoe again?  Maybe Moore County or Cascade? 

12 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

lol, yep we need to get those phone numbers so we can pay the homeschool teams to come play us.  

Sorry I just figured if we lay the ball on the ground 9 times and have 100 yds in penalties we probably shouldn't mercy rule anyone but we did Jasper home school with all these athletes and 22 seniors 

8 hours ago, sportman said:

Maybe someone can fill me in that has a better understanding of our schedule next year. So this North Atlanta team and Lipscomb and Goodpasture should be off the schedule next year.  Anyone with any suggestions who we might pick up? Maybe Grundy and Bledsoe again?  Maybe Moore County or Cascade? 

I'm not the schedule maker but I would love to see TC on the schedule.  I'm not enthused about playing Grundy or Bledsoe. Our region will be significantly weaker next year I think. So adding those 2 wouldn't help us any at all. I wouldn't mind seeing Signal back on there. But I'm not the Captain. 

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Sorry I just figured if we lay the ball on the ground 9 times and have 100 yds in penalties we probably shouldn't mercy rule anyone but we did Jasper home school with all these athletes and 22 seniors 

Took us a while to get going that night.  I heard The Captain lit a fire under and on top of his boys at halftime.