#1 Greeneville @ Sullivan South

DevilMan03

38 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I still doubt that one of those strong South Teams when Curt was there would have done that great at slowing them down the way the Devils are clicking on all cylinders right now.  If my Senior Class could Split with South in 2007 I don't see this team having to much problem with them. 

I agree but it would have at least been interesting and something to talk about before the game

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah just not as good this year, I understand :)

Looks like AC is the one that isn't as good this year.  This time last year AC had put up 364 points and gave up 84.  This Year AC has put up 330 points and given up 125 points.  Greeneville Last year at this point had put up 284 points and Gave up 76.  This year we have put up 300 and given up 17.  Numbers don't lie and you better be ready to get the fire snot knocked out of you by this years D if you make it that far :thumb:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Looks like AC is the one that isn't as good this year.  This time last year AC had put up 364 points and gave up 84.  This Year AC has put up 330 points and given up 125 points.  Greeneville Last year at this point had put up 284 points and Gave up 76.  This year we have put up 300 and given up 17.  Numbers don't lie and you better be ready to get the fire snot knocked out of you by this years D if you make it that far :thumb:

LOL Great stats homework. I wondered how these stats we're going. Well it just means instead of a 21-0 Mav lead the first quarter then it will be 21-7 and injury free QB.:mrgreen:

33 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL Great stats homework. I wondered how these stats we're going. Well it just means instead of a 21-0 Mav lead the first quarter then it will be 21-7 and injury free QB.:mrgreen:

If that whats those stats mean then the Final Score will be 42 to 21 Devils.  I'm just wondering if you will stick around after another loss to the Devils because you will be eating the biggest amount of Crow anyone has on CoachT

27 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If that whats those stats mean then the Final Score will be 42 to 21 Devils.  I'm just wondering if you will stick around after another loss to the Devils because you will be eating the biggest amount of Crow anyone has on CoachT

He’ll be crying for sure because he knows next year comes 3-7 seasons again lol and they still can’t beat The Champs from Greeneville!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

Showdown in death valley,number 3 Greeneville in the region, invades number 1 South                                                                                                                           2018 Football Division I Class AAAA Region 1 Standings

Rank Team Region Overall
1 Sullivan South 3-0 100.0% 5-1 83.3%
2 Elizabethton 2-0 100.0% 6-0 100.0%
3 Greeneville 2-0 100.0% 6-0 100.0%
4 Grainger 1-2 33.3% 3-3 50.0%
5 Union County 1-2 33.3% 4-3 57.1%
6 Sullivan Central 0-2 0.0% 0-6 0.0%
7 Sullivan East 0-3 0.0% 0-6 0.0%
Edited by BatmanDevil

Changed my picture for this  matchup against the Rebs.Any Greeneville person knows atleast some of the history of the Dickson-Williams mansion.Two things I can tell you is It's where The 'Thunderbolt of the Confederacy' General John Hunt Morgan spent his last night  in 1864.More important to myself,it's where Batman was born about a hundred years later