Pearl cohn @ Cordova

FBfan26

Well, we are not as talented as the team last year, but I believe we are better defensively. Offense has been trying to find itself. We have some playmakers though. Should be more of a football game this year; instead of, a basketball game. The same coaches from Memphis East, so the coaching staffs are very familiar with one another. Should be interesting.

1 hour ago, Respect901fball said:

Cordova isn't the same team from last year or before.  They'll probably play tough but I don't think it will be enough. 

Yes we are missing some of the offensive fire power we've had the last few years, but don't count us out yet. We are getting better week by week. We had only 2 returning starters on both sides of the ball, so the lack of experience has creeped in during some games. We are itching to put a complete game together. Hopefully this happens Saturday night.

3 minutes ago, PackOfWolves said:

Yes we are missing some of the offensive fire power we've had the last few years, but don't count us out yet. We are getting better week by week. We had only 2 returning starters on both sides of the ball, so the lack of experience has creeped in during some games. We are itching to put a complete game together. Hopefully this happens Saturday night.

I'm definitely pulling for the home team! I hope they pull it off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PackOfWolves said:

Only two starters returning will do it to you. That's what the hype was last year before yall and whitehaven played which makes sense now. So you guys didnt get the Memphis East transfers eligible? Does Cordova has it own stadium or do they play somewhere else?

12 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Only two starters returning will do it to you. That's what the hype was last year before yall and whitehaven played which makes sense now. So you guys didnt get the Memphis East transfers eligible? Does Cordova has it own stadium or do they play somewhere else?

At the school.

• Like 1