Pearl cohn @ Cordova

FBfan26

I wonder if the big DT for PC, Elijah Simmons, 6'-2", 350 lbs., who has given a verbal commitment to UT, will line up and go against the big OT for Cordova, Mathew Bedford, 6'-6", 260 lbs., who has given a verbal commitment to Indiana University. That would be fun to watch.  But if the big fella at PC plays anywhere on the D-line, at that size, he is probably on the interior, depending upon the defensive formation. That would be my guess.

Edited by kwc

2 hours ago, kwc said:

FBfan26:

Where is Firebird? (sp?) You guys are a tandum on here. Is he lurking around in the shadows on these boards? I know it's more then one PC guy on this board!

Lol...I'm here just watching, but this game I'm not sure about. This game could easily go either way in my opinion, but we'll see Saturday.

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lol...I'm here just watching, but this game I'm not sure about. This game could easily go either way in my opinion, but we'll see Saturday.

Uh huh! I had to draw you out didn't I? LOLOLOLOL ...

Mayyyyyyne (That's Memphis-ese for man said with a long Whitehaven'ish type of drag to it) you can't be sittin' back in the cut on a game like this! We need some chatter on this board about this game. You got FBfan26 doing all of the talkin'.

Are either you or FBfan26 gonna' make that trip west down I-40 to watch your boys try to take one at Cordova?

1 minute ago, kwc said:

Uh huh! I had to draw you out didn't I? LOLOLOLOL ...

Mayyyyyyne (That's Memphis-ese for man said with a long Whitehaven'ish type of drag to it) you can't be sittin' back in the cut on a game like this! We need some chatter on this board about this game. You got FBfan26 doing all of the talkin'.

Are either you or FBfan26 gonna' make that trip west down I-40 to watch your boys try to take one at Cordova?

Yeah we'll be there Saturday! Will some Whitehaven fans be there as well?

8 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Yeah we'll be there Saturday! Will some Whitehaven fans be there as well?

I'm quite sure there will be some Whitehaven folks in the crowd. This is going to be prime time high school football. I know I am seriously contemplating coming.