AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The Gibson loss would not phase me in rankings and Peabody if they hadn't played Milan so close. Only time will tell though.

I’m really hoping though that they really aren’t as good as they were made out to be. CA is ready to see their first football state championship appearance. Coach Lansdell has done an incredible job over the past 6 seasons changing the football program around. 2012, the season was ended by a 60 ish point loss to South Pitt. After that Coach L steppes in and changed the program from a 5 win a year to a quarterfinals every single at worst, and a couple semi final appearance program. Hasn’t lost one region game, and has only lost 8 total games I believe, with near 60 wins. The seniors on the team now we’re 7th graders when he became head coach, and they got to move up and play varsity for him in their eighth grade year so they’ve been on the team practically all of his tenure. I think they just might be able to pull the program over the hump and get this team to cookeville

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

BEHOLD THE 2A POLL!!

QMozxG.gif

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
1. Meigs Co. (15) 6-0 168 1
2. Columbia Academy (2) 6-0 154 2
3. Tyner 6-1 128 4
4. Watertown 7-0 126 5
5. Peabody 6-1 73 3
6. Gibson Co. 6-1 64 NR
7. Lewis Co. 5-1 57 9
8. Westmoreland 5-2 55 8
9. Oneida 5-2 37 10
10. Riverside 5-1 34 6
Others receiving 12 or more points:None.

ST, I like this especially the graphic!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

BEHOLD THE 2A POLL!!

QMozxG.gif

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
1. Meigs Co. (15) 6-0 168 1
2. Columbia Academy (2) 6-0 154 2
3. Tyner 6-1 128 4
4. Watertown 7-0 126 5
5. Peabody 6-1 73 3
6. Gibson Co. 6-1 64 NR
7. Lewis Co. 5-1 57 9
8. Westmoreland 5-2 55 8
9. Oneida 5-2 37 10
10. Riverside 5-1 34 6
Others receiving 12 or more points:None.

ST thait rite thair iz nest levull.....Eye always liked ole Moseuss.....:thumb:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m really hoping though that they really aren’t as good as they were made out to be. CA is ready to see their first football state championship appearance. Coach Lansdell has done an incredible job over the past 6 seasons changing the football program around. 2012, the season was ended by a 60 ish point loss to South Pitt. After that Coach L steppes in and changed the program from a 5 win a year to a quarterfinals every single at worst, and a couple semi final appearance program. Hasn’t lost one region game, and has only lost 8 total games I believe, with near 60 wins. The seniors on the team now we’re 7th graders when he became head coach, and they got to move up and play varsity for him in their eighth grade year so they’ve been on the team practically all of his tenure. I think they just might be able to pull the program over the hump and get this team to cookeville

It gonna play out to be you all and Waverly again most likely? 

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Well hopefully it plays out that way. Waverly would love to have CA again in the Quarter Finals at our house! 

8 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

In the quarterfinals yes. We will play at their field this year though

I kinda think it will happen again

3 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

We very well could be the best team coming out of the west. But I’m not completely sold yet. There are still things that need to be fixed, and I think will be fixed. But I’m not ready to doubt Peabody yet. That region is usually a bloodbath. Only time will tell though. 

You wont make it past Riverside!