Henry County at Northeast

MSURacer

12 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

It's sad that Clarksville-NE will not be a playoff team this year.  They are 1 of the Top 8 teams in Class 5A and would be playing Henry County in the Quarterfinals.  

I would be shocked if Henry County does not end up in Cookeville.  

HC still has its work cut out for it. Kirby, Beech, Hillsboro, Page. Ain’t none of this a sure thing. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:06 PM, SEC1rules said:

37-13 final. Worst sportsmanship I’ve ever seen. NE coach needs to get control of that team and if he can’t then he needs to quit coaching. 

NE players and some coaches did lose thier cool Friday night, but I would think it would be hard to control your emotions when teenage kids get everything they worked so hard for taken away. Its still no excuse for the way some of the players acted. There are a lot of what ifs for NE this season, but I think if NE did not have the wins taken away and thier best player getting hurt I think the game would have went down to the wire. But I know everyone will make HC out to be all innocent but I know for a fact that a HC coach cussed at a NE player during the game and let’s not forget the HC player getting ejected, so HC did not have the greatest sportsmanship either. Let’s be honest there is no way HC has 5a numbers every year with only one school, but if you can’t win state every year in 5a with one school in the county then I dunno. But far as I know number 6 will graduate in May like everyone else. But if coach Watson leaves it will be because of not much backing from the school or the parents. It would suck to see another good coach leave Clarksville. If he leaves there will only be a few good coaches left in Clarksville. I know every HC fan will have a lot to say but that is all I have to say about that. 

23 hours ago, ocac said:

Why would they be moved to 6A?  Their mid cycle enrollment is 1333.  That is well bellow the number of smallest 6A school in State Dickson County at 1509.  I guess Henry County could request to go to 6A, but I don't think that can happen for 2 years at the end of current classification cycle.

HC is good but they are no Maryville that will move up in classification and win. 

59 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

NE players and some coaches did lose thier cool Friday night, but I would think it would be hard to control your emotions when teenage kids get everything they worked so hard for taken away. Its still no excuse for the way some of the players acted. There are a lot of what ifs for NE this season, but I think if NE did not have the wins taken away and thier best player getting hurt I think the game would have went down to the wire. But I know everyone will make HC out to be all innocent but I know for a fact that a HC coach cussed at a NE player during the game and let’s not forget the HC player getting ejected, so HC did not have the greatest sportsmanship either. Let’s be honest there is no way HC has 5a numbers every year with only one school, but if you can’t win state every year in 5a with one school in the county then I dunno. But far as I know number 6 will graduate in May like everyone else. But if coach Watson leaves it will be because of not much backing from the school or the parents. It would suck to see another good coach leave Clarksville. If he leaves there will only be a few good coaches left in Clarksville. I know every HC fan will have a lot to say but that is all I have to say about that. 

Henry County has fewer students than Northeast...lol 

Some people are just jealous of what we have built here at HC! We are where we should be in 5A. The year that we got beat by Centennial and Brentwood. They was clearly 6A schools. I dont see any debate here at all about Henry County and whether they should be 5A or 6A. #BringHomeTheShip

17 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I know it says that but Marshall county has 32,000 people. They have three high schools 4a and 2a and 1a school. So math does not add up. But hey it is what it is tssaa says HC is a 5a. 

The math is fine. I think you’re just salty.

Edited by MSURacer