Sequatchie Co. @ York Institute

SCPRIDE30

On 10/13/2018 at 12:08 PM, SCPRIDE30 said:

They did, maybe he just needs to stick to singing the national anthem then play football. But it wasn’t his first carry it was there second possession 

If Sequatchie hadn't taken Heddings out early, and he been in the game, it would have been a different game. The Indian fans in the stands were rude, cried over every play and you sound like one of them. Very poor sports.

12 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

If Sequatchie hadn't taken Heddings out early, and he been in the game, it would have been a different game. The Indian fans in the stands were rude, cried over every play and you sound like one of them. Very poor sports.

Yeah we cried cause the stupid refs wasn’t calling crap on y’all. Y’all was dirty hit us late every play. And don’t blame it on one player, one player can’t win you a game. Even some of your fans on the fence said I’m surprised we didn’t get a flag when y’all hit us late. Just stop being a sore loser and go on with yourself boy 

3 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Yeah we cried cause the stupid refs wasn’t calling crap on y’all. Y’all was dirty hit us late every play. And don’t blame it on one player, one player can’t win you a game. Even some of your fans on the fence said I’m surprised we didn’t get a flag when y’all hit us late. Just stop being a sore loser and go on with yourself boy 

I will agree with bobcat fan the Heddings kid  makes a few play every game and possibly could have made a difference.  But that’s football and as far as a late hit it’s only a late hit if it’s called.  Until it’s called physical football.  

Edited by option76

17 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I think you are the guy that said you can run left on them (York) in another thread.  That is the position that #46 would have been playing (the end where Sequatchie ran all night).  In other words it would have made a big difference.

22 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

One player can make a huge difference or you know nothing about sports.  Playing dirty? It wasn't York injuring Sequatchie's key player.