HVA at DB 2018

RebelAtHeart

17 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Most have DB in about the 28-35 point range.I guess the question is how many will HVA have when it's over .

Agree that DB probably scores 4 to 5 times. Hawks have been really unpredictable and both lived and died with the forward pass.  Hearing what many have said about DB's defense, this could be a high scoring shootout.  Looks like most have counted out the Hawks, but then again about 95% or better had Farragut beating Bearden last night too. That's why they play... #anygivenfridaynight

Edited by RebelAtHeart

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, RebelAtHeart said:

Knox county on fall break this week... I think Kingsport is next week.  DB loss likely knocks them out of playoffs.  HVA win puts them in.  So this is a playoff game for both teams - in a sense.  I think the teams are fairly evenly matched with their respective strengths and weaknesses.  HVA has been really up and down from one game to the next all year.  Tribe will have advantage with their ominous home field.  Special teams may be a factor in this one.

I've heard HVA is hot or cold with their passing game. If that's so then I don't see how they could be anything but hot against DB. The question is how much of the game will HVA waste trying to run the ball. As for the home field advantage that is a total myth. Most of those upset loses have happened right there at J. Fred. I'd say the top 5 worst games I've seen DB play has been at home. I'd say this game is a toss up.

30 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I've heard HVA is hot or cold with their passing game. If that's so then I don't see how they could be anything but hot against DB. The question is how much of the game will HVA waste trying to run the ball. As for the home field advantage that is a total myth. Most of those upset loses have happened right there at J. Fred. I'd say the top 5 worst games I've seen DB play has been at home. I'd say this game is a toss up.

Was that famous McMinn Co game at the Fred?          BTW I have the Tribe 28-18 in this one.

Officially the WORST coaching staff in Kingsport EVER !! You can say what you want but It is freaking terrible ... Stands are the emptiest I have ever seen them , especially after the Band plays !!

I have never seen a team collapse after leading than DB and this goes back 5 years or more !! 

Clean house ... I've been going to every DB game for 11 years and this year I have been to 2.5 games ... 

• Like 1