Meigs Co. @ Polk Co.

Yeti

Meigs rolls to 8-0 with a decisive victory against Oneida for the region championship. Polk is coming off a disappointing 3 point overtime loss to Bledsoe. Can Meigs keep rolling into the sunset with the dream of a back to back undefeated season? Or will Polk come out knocking heads looking to prove that they arent getting the respect they deserve. Only time will tell. Tell me Polk folks, what are you gonna have for us this Friday. I know being at home and coming off of a loss you will have something to prove. Who do you have gentleman and why? Any key injuries? Meigs has on the injured list as of this moment our star back #6 Martin Smith. Could be back this Friday but only if he had a minor sprain. As of this moment the extent of his injury is unknown at least to me.

2 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Meigs keeps rolling. Gonna be hard to stop y’all if y’all stay healthy. 

Yeah it's hard staying healthy it seems. Were fortunate to have the depth we do as we have played with ALOT of our backs hurt this season and still have done well with what we have in the rotation. What does Polk have in store for us?

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah it's hard staying healthy it seems. Were fortunate to have the depth we do as we have played with ALOT of our backs hurt this season and still have done well with what we have in the rotation. What does Polk have in store for us?

Nothing at all lol. Bledsoe beat them 3-0 in overtime. This game is over by halftime 

10 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Nothing at all lol. Bledsoe beat them 3-0 in overtime. This game is over by halftime 

Had they won last night they would be sitting at 6-2. Even 5-3 is a respectable record. They have to be doing some pretty good things. I've seen Whitwell I know how good they are, and Tyner's record speaks for itself. 2 very very respectable losses. Bledsoe is better imo then their record shows seem to play up or down to whatever competition  they play. Alot of close losses or close wins. I do think Polk is no pushover.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

PC folk are still recovering from that 3-0 overtime loss. That was a tough one to lose. An emotional and mental game. It might be hard for them to right the ship but the Coach Davis should have them ready.

Yeah I'd be lieing if I said I thought they would have lost that game. I do feel like Bledsoe plays up or down to their competition may not make them feel better, but I think it's true nonetheless. Bledsoe has played good teams close.