Meigs Co. @ Polk Co.

Yeti

46 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Have any of you Meigs supporters seen film on Polk, as one coach from a school we played said, "slowest team in the state". It will be a long night for Polk, Meigs wins big but pulls off early, 42-8

You gonna come watch the Game? TC has a bye this weekend  yeah?

On 10/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, Imthayeti said:

You gonna come watch the Game? TC has a bye this weekend  yeah?

I would love to buddy, but where I call the games on the radio the ole lady is excited to have a free Friday night, I will see what I need to see on hudl though, you guys should roll hope for an injury free game for both 

8 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I would love to buddy, but where I call the games on the radio the ole lady is excited to have a free Friday night, I will see what I need to see on hudl though, you guys should roll hope for an injury free game for both 

Appreciate it man. Enjoy the wife while these Fridays will let you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PolkCoAlumn said:

Polk is having some internal issues as a result of a school board vote gone sour. Don't be surprised if a few players transfer after this year. Just the noise around Benton

Hate to hear that, hope it dont affect the team in any way. Last thing kids needs is to be affected by politics when they are trying to enjoy their childhood and game.

10 hours ago, PolkCoAlumn said:

Polk is having some internal issues as a result of a school board vote gone sour. Don't be surprised if a few players transfer after this year. Just the noise around Benton

I guess the vote going "sour" depends on your point of view. If you are referring to what I think you are referring, I for one think it was pretty sweet!

Maybe it's not the players that need to leave!?

Edited by Charlie Murphy

47 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

I guess the vote going "sour" depends on your point of view. If you are referring to what I think you are referring, I for one think it was pretty sweet!

Maybe it's not the players that need to leave!?

Implying that the coach at Polk County is a detriment to the team is pretty hilarious. I hope you get exactly what you're asking for. 

29 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Implying that the coach at Polk County is a detriment to the team is pretty hilarious. I hope you get exactly what you're asking for. 

You are correct, he is a really good football coach... and in the end, that is all that really matters!

10 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

Exactly!!! Polk would be AWFUL without Coach Davis.

"Polk" would be awful, or Polk County football would be awful?

Edited by Charlie Murphy
grammar

1 minute ago, Charlie Murphy said:

You are correct, he is a really good football coach... and in the end, that is all that really matters!

"Polk" would be awful, or Polk County football would be awful?

Polk County Football......He's one of the best coaches in the area. Why would anyone want him gone? Has something happened or has he done something worthy of being fired? I mean, if so, then I guess he should be gone but otherwise, why mention it? 

4 hours ago, catchnburn said:

Polk County Football......He's one of the best coaches in the area. Why would anyone want him gone? Has something happened or has he done something worthy of being fired? I mean, if so, then I guess he should be gone but otherwise, why mention it? 

I was commenting on another post regarding a school board vote. I have just stated my opinion! I don't think anyone wants him to leave, because he is a good football coach, but he might "take his ball and leave".. because things didn't go his way.

I will be glad to get this thread back on topic..

I don't think Polk can hang with Meigs tonight. They are in a streak of strong teams and Polk is in lull, (but improving). I hope to see a decent game tonight, but I fear a mercy ruling!

Edited by Charlie Murphy
grammar