Oneida vs Bledsoe

Guest Fall101

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, crow said:

I honestly don't know. My gut says we've got a fair chance but I really don't know a lot about Bledsoe to be honest. 

This is where i am at exactly!Bledsoe is good enough to win but im not sure where you all are at right now.Meigs wasnt the type game to figure that part out.If you know what i mean.

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This is where i am at exactly!Bledsoe is good enough to win but im not sure where you all are at right now.Meigs wasnt the type game to figure that part out.If you know what i mean.

Oneida wins at home by 14. Book it. The drive already puts Bledsoe down by 14 when they get off the bus.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That was my thoughts as well. South Greene is playing good football right now. Be hard to beat.

You all are on a different level than any team in Region 1 or 2 just own it.You all will not have a hard game till semis.Its ok everyone already knows it.You all will beat any of these teams by 21+.

Edited by orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

You all are on a different level than any team in Region 1 or 2 just own it.You all will not have a hard game till semis.Its ok everyone already knows it.You all will beat any of these teams by 21+.

Was referring to region 1 and someone knocking them out of #1 seed man :thumb:

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Also we were the same team last year and look what happened. I dont doubt my team any when we have played anyone, but I also know most teams are one key injury away from being knocked out of an easy winnable game before the injury occured. 

1 minute ago, GoWarriors said:

We play them week 10 so im looking forward to it. Seems like a hard team to figure out but give them all the credit they deserve it.

Yes sir, i know you do. It won't be an easy feat at least from what I've seen. You all are playing really well right now. They are playing good for 2 quarters and seemingly great for the remaining 2 quarters. If I had a lead at half time. I'd definitely slow the game down some after the half.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Yes sir, i know you do. It won't be an easy feat at least from what I've seen. You all are playing really well right now. They are playing good for 2 quarters and seemingly great for the remaining 2 quarters. If I had a lead at half time. I'd definitely slow the game down some after the half.

I like where we are at right now. We have the QB spot figured out I think and we have a chance to play our best ball when it matters.