Friday Main Event Week TEN Coaches Lineup!

FridayMainEvent

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

abolutely correct.   I'm big Tullahoma fan, but I'd like to see Giles County win out just to prove all the know it alls in the industry wrong...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/10/18/tssaa-high-school-football-giles-county-must-forfeit-five-wins-ineligible-player/1680220002/

Lol.  I would too.  It's an outside shot but it's a shot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Lol.  I would too.  It's an outside shot but it's a shot.

When I did the show, I actually had not looked up the tie breaker.  I thought #3 was ahead of #2 in the tiebreakers so I gave them a better chance of winning the tiebreaker.  It will be tough for Lincoln county to get a win with the remaining teams.   All of this obviously is predicated on Giles County upsetting Tullahoma as well.

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

When I did the show, I actually had not looked up the tie breaker.  I thought #3 was ahead of #2 in the tiebreakers so I gave them a better chance of winning the tiebreaker.  It will be tough for Lincoln county to get a win with the remaining teams.   All of this obviously is predicated on Giles County upsetting Tullahoma as well.

It was reported that Giles had been eliminated when in fact they haven't.  At least not yet.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I like the fact that WE uncovered the fact that Giles County is still alive for the playoffs regardless of what the Tennessean has reported.  :popcorneater:

Why do they have to forfeit games that he did not play in? Or was it because he was ineligible and practicing?

Edited by leadfarmer

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

I had the privilege a few weeks ago to see one of the sheets that he uses.  It shows a portion of the work that he puts into the show and that thing is as detailed as it can be.  He definitely does his homework.

Well, you passed me last night with the Friendship pick...:evil:  We now have the same amount of correct picks, but because you wimped out on a couple of tough games and made no pick you've got me by percentage points....:huh:  Hopefully I'll regain the lead tonight....

3 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, you passed me last night with the Friendship pick...:evil:  We now have the same amount of correct picks, but because you wimped out on a couple of tough games and made no pick you've got me by percentage points....:huh:  Hopefully I'll regain the lead tonight....

That Friendship win keeps looking better and better for us TC guys:thumb: What's the chances of you and Lee coming to Chattanooga in the 2nd round to see TC vs Tyner. 

Edited by JacketNationFan1

35 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

That Friendship win keeps looking better and better for us TC guys:thumb: What's the chances of you and Lee coming to Chattanooga in the 2nd round to see TC vs Tyner. 

Very slim!  Better chances of us coming to H2O in round three if you get past Tyner...:D

Edited by FridayMainEvent