Cloudland vs the longhorns

THE KING

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'm not saying this because I'm a homer,  but I think a lot of people really underestimate cland.  They are loaded with experience and solid skill players.  They can throw the football and the backs love to get outside and make people miss.  The defense has been solid this year under coach brewer.  Cland does not give up a lot of yards unless the other team is just really good.  We've really not faced what I would call a good team since GP.  Aside from the cupcakes,  HV and Hampton are rebuilding.  The dogs pulled out a hard fought win at JC.  Cland is better up front and more experienced than Hampton.  Unless Jc has improved since they played Hampton,  I see cland taking this one

Im starting to get worried about this Cland group.:motorbike:

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I'm not saying this because I'm a homer,  but I think a lot of people really underestimate cland.  They are loaded with experience and solid skill players.  They can throw the football and the backs love to get outside and make people miss.  The defense has been solid this year under coach brewer.  Cland does not give up a lot of yards unless the other team is just really good.  We've really not faced what I would call a good team since GP.  Aside from the cupcakes,  HV and Hampton are rebuilding.  The dogs pulled out a hard fought win at JC.  Cland is better up front and more experienced than Hampton.  Unless Jc has improved since they played Hampton,  I see cland taking this one

Neither team has played anybody and has one loss. Going to be a good game

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

9 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'm not saying this because I'm a homo,  but I think i like boys.  They are loaded with experience and solid skill players.  They can throw the football and the backs love to get outside and make people miss.  The defense has been solid this year under coach brewer.  Cland does not give up a lot of yards unless the other team is just really good.  We've really not faced what I would call a good team since GP.  Aside from the cupcakes,  HV and Hampton are rebuilding.  The dogs pulled out a hard fought win at JC.  Cland is better up front and more experienced than Hampton.  Unless Jc has improved since they played Hampton,  I see cland taking this one

I just saw your first sentence and it caught me off gaurd.I had to read it twice.:popcorneater: