Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

4 hours ago, ronjr009 said:

My two cents...  MIF...  It appears you guys are playing better now that your healthy.   However, your boys better be focused on Betsy.  A very disciplined team, well coached, and better then they were last year.  Once you beat them, IF.... you beat them...  then you can focus on your friends from Greeneville and maybe they can arrange  for a special half time performance.  You can fly all the way in from Seattle...  LIVE and in concert...  It's Mavsinflight here to sing Kumbaya with Devilman.  Maybe there will be some extra fireworks they can light off at half time to commemorate the occasion.  That would probably draw a few thousand extra fans in and off itself from CoachT and could prove to be the bigger draw.   Think of all the extra $$$ for the schools and TSSAA.  Not to look ahead...  I don't think the Devils will blow you off the field necessarily, but it could happen if you guys aren't at your best.  I feel like we are around a 2-3 touchdown favorite.  Too many weapons as others have said and it's hard to stop a team that does everything real well.  The Mavs better be focused on protecting Stanton because you know those Devils are STRONG up front on defense and will be working overtime to bust through the line and I'm not too sure that Stanton can take too many hard hits. Better be getting rid of that ball quick to prevent those hits.   Also, based on last year, some of those deep balls didn't work out well as they landed neatly in the arms of one Mr. Seth Crawford. Now, if you guys play well and Greeneville has penalties and turnovers and plays an ugly game...  I think you guys certainly could win this game but I wouldn't count on that happening again.  I do feel that Ballard will work to make sure that last year's 1st quarter mistakes are not repeated.   While it would be nice to have Betsy win so we can play on our home turf... I hope you guys win so we can beat you on yours.  No fear here...  As much as I'd like to see Betsy win, I will pull for you guys so we can beat you on your turf in beautiful Anderson County.  Best of luck to all teams for a good and safe game.

Very sensible post .AC better be 100% ready for Elizabethton or basketball starts next week.I'm really interested in this game and it could be one of the best games in the state.No matter who wins,next week will be a monster.I wouldn't bet my life on either team and take 21 points this week or next,three really solid football teams and it's almost here !

5 hours ago, ronjr009 said:

My two cents...  MIF...  It appears you guys are playing better now that your healthy.   However, your boys better be focused on Betsy.  A very disciplined team, well coached, and better then they were last year.  Once you beat them, IF.... you beat them...  then you can focus on your friends from Greeneville and maybe they can arrange  for a special half time performance.  You can fly all the way in from Seattle...  LIVE and in concert...  It's Mavsinflight here to sing Kumbaya with Devilman.  Maybe there will be some extra fireworks they can light off at half time to commemorate the occasion.  That would probably draw a few thousand extra fans in and off itself from CoachT and could prove to be the bigger draw.   Think of all the extra $$$ for the schools and TSSAA.  Not to look ahead...  I don't think the Devils will blow you off the field necessarily, but it could happen if you guys aren't at your best.  I feel like we are around a 2-3 touchdown favorite.  Too many weapons as others have said and it's hard to stop a team that does everything real well.  The Mavs better be focused on protecting Stanton because you know those Devils are STRONG up front on defense and will be working overtime to bust through the line and I'm not too sure that Stanton can take too many hard hits. Better be getting rid of that ball quick to prevent those hits.   Also, based on last year, some of those deep balls didn't work out well as they landed neatly in the arms of one Mr. Seth Crawford. Now, if you guys play well and Greeneville has penalties and turnovers and plays an ugly game...  I think you guys certainly could win this game but I wouldn't count on that happening again.  I do feel that Ballard will work to make sure that last year's 1st quarter mistakes are not repeated.   While it would be nice to have Betsy win so we can play on our home turf... I hope you guys win so we can beat you on yours.  No fear here...  As much as I'd like to see Betsy win, I will pull for you guys so we can beat you on your turf in beautiful Anderson County.  Best of luck to all teams for a good and safe game.

I’m really going to miss all of this craziness, posts, egos..... Can we extend the season in the east this year just for coach t drama and entertainment!!!! It’s so good some of these threads are worth a lot of money 

3 minutes ago, greene4747 said:

I’m really going to miss all of this craziness, posts, egos..... Can we extend the season in the east this year just for coach t drama and entertainment!!!! It’s so good some of these threads are worth a lot of money 

Nothing better than high school football and East Tn fans love there players and coaches.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

They were not really mixing it up. They did not run. This just shows big plays no rush attack. So basically they were giving Greeneville a practice game to be ready for the Mavericksinflight passing game.

They have a ground game... no one has been able to have a good running game against our starters all year 

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

They were not really mixing it up. They did not run. This just shows big plays no rush attack. So basically they were giving Greeneville a practice game to be ready for the Mavericksinflight passing game.

Lol Greeneville did nothing fancy and played off the ball 5 yards. The running game is unreal for the devils. Youngblood makes people hurt