Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

On 10/15/2018 at 3:08 PM, EHSTrack06 said:

Unless EHS just quits playing it looks as if we are on a collision course to meet AC once again. So get rid of the Greeneville crap because that has less probability than AC vs EHS does at this point. So who's ready to bring back animal sacrifices? EHS has a score to settle and it's time to cook up some steaks. 

Better go to Food City if you want to cook up some steaks, all they got in anderson county is some cheap ground turdkey and a bunch of whole whole bunch of dillusional flying calves...:-D... OH, but they do have some pretty cute firecrackers they shoot off before their football games that they play in that thing they call a stadium....where  i come from a stadium has stands on BOTH sides of the field...i guess they havent figured out how to county to TWO yet.....

Edited by BVDevil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Better go to Food City if you want to cook up some steaks, all they got in anderson county is some cheap ground turdkey and a bunch of whole whole bunch of dillusional flying calves...:-D... OH, but they do have some pretty cute firecrackers they shoot off before their football games that they play in that thing they call a stadium....where  i come from a stadium has stands on BOTH sides of the field...i guess they havent figured out how to county to TWO yet.....

Seeing how they’ve never won anything worth winning they can’t even count to 1