Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

Congratulations to the Whole Maverick Team. OL was lights out...like plowing a garden all night. Great running from Moog and Gallher keeping the defense honest. Martin well Martin was Martin he is a Mr. Football if I have ever seen one. Defense was great a few hiccups in secondary but they did there job. All year almost everyone on here we're saying Mavs defense is not up to par, they play cupcakes well here we are. Have a cupcake on the Mavericks LoL Coaching play calling is one of a kind. It's all about timing and the coaching staff was almost perfect. Congratulations Mavericks you play as a team and win as a team. It's been a long year  hearing BVD media productions and DevilMan with his bronze statue of Ballard. Get ready for Friday and tap out Greeneville in the Bull Cage at AC!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to the Whole Maverick Team. OL was lights out...like plowing a garden all night. Great running from Moog and Gallher keeping the defense honest. Martin well Martin was Martin he is a Mr. Football if I have ever seen one. Defense was great a few hiccups in secondary but they did there job. All year almost everyone on here we're saying Mavs defense is not up to par, they play cupcakes well here we are. Have a cupcake on the Mavericks LoL Coaching play calling is one of a kind. It's all about timing and the coaching staff was almost perfect. Congratulations Mavericks you play as a team and win as a team. It's been a long year  hearing BVD media productions and DevilMan with his bronze statue of Ballard. Get ready for Friday and tap out Greeneville in the Bull Cage at AC!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sure Everett going out in the second possession for Betsy had a factor in this game. 

31 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m sure Everett going out in the second possession for Betsy had a factor in this game. 

It’s not my fight...but I believe we can all go back where you accuse AC fans of “making excuses” because their QB was injured last season against Greeneville after starting off with a 21-0 lead.  Now you want to come on here and give the same excuse AGAINST the Mavs.  Are you this dumb on purpose just to get under people’s skin because you like to be a keyboard tough guy or is it that you genuinely are this dumb? Either way you are the most annoying person I’ve never met.

23 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

It’s not my fight...but I believe we can all go back where you accuse AC fans of “making excuses” because their QB was injured last season against Greeneville after starting off with a 21-0 lead.  Now you want to come on here and give the same excuse AGAINST the Mavs.  Are you this dumb on purpose just to get under people’s skin because you like to be a keyboard tough guy or is it that you genuinely are this dumb? Either way you are the most annoying person I’ve never met.

These Greeneville folks have a backwards view of everything. All they really do is talk trash. We all know why people talk trash. Greeneville is a great community and a great program. These few Al Bundy’s embarrass it. Regardless of the QB going out they only put up 35 on Betsy’s defense. AC put up 54 but like I’ve akready seen they will say they had two tds called back and penalties killed them. The biggest excuse makers are these few Green representers on here. Pretty sad bunch honestly. I’ve seen many on here give credit or admit to seeing talent. Nope not a green fan. New day new excuse. Enjoy the week and bring your chairs! Lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

These Greeneville folks have a backwards view of everything. All they really do is talk trash. We all know why people talk trash. Greeneville is a great community and a great program. These few Al Bundy’s embarrass it. Regardless of the QB going out they only put up 35 on Betsy’s defense. AC put up 54 but like I’ve akready seen they will say they had two tds called back and penalties killed them. The biggest excuse makers are these few Green representers on here. Pretty sad bunch honestly. I’ve seen many on here give credit or admit to seeing talent. Nope not a green fan. New day new excuse. Enjoy the week and bring your chairs! Lol

From watching last night’s game on tv...AC had 2 tds taken away in penalties as well!  They could have scored 70!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Let's say it did make a difference. But not 4 pts as last year AC/ Greeneville. Mavs DL had a rush that no one was stopping and they did not over commit on Cory QB keepers. I will say Cory Russell is a Great Player. He did all he could do. My hats off to him! 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Let's say it did make a difference. But not 4 pts as last year AC/ Greeneville. Mavs DL had a rush that no one was stopping and they did not over commit on Cory QB keepers. I will say Cory Russell is a Great Player. He did all he could do. My hats off to him! 

The difference was the line play we were just to inexperienced and small to deal with ACs line. We start a freshman, sophomore, and 3 seniors which is there first year of playing any varsity time. They have come a long way this year and should be proud we were just out played last night plain and simple. Proud of all the Cyclones it just wasn’t our night.

1 minute ago, bevo said:

The difference was the line play we were just to inexperienced and small to deal with ACs line. We start a freshman, sophomore, and 3 seniors which is there first year of playing any varsity time. They have come a long way this year and should be proud we were just out played last night plain and simple. Proud of all the Cyclones it just wasn’t our night.

Then you guys will be setup good next year. That reassuring for Elizabethton.

:thumb:

56 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

I sure wish you wouldn't paint us all with such a broad brush.

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I agree with the coaching play-calling. Witten ain't exactly the offensive wizard that can crap an offense when his starting QB goes down. Heck he had a hard time adjusting the game plan when Greeneville decided to run the ball rather than throw it so I'm not so sure he can adjust his defense either. However, I do believe the young Betsy O-line and lack of depth at key positions plays  a key role in how this team wears as the game progresses.  As much as I think AC is the better team, I do believe the talent on this Elizabethton is underutilized and might be better served with better coaching.