Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

In all fairness Cyclone fans were not as mean as Greeneville this year. Cyclones we're reserved and realistic. But both hang together and are two peas in a pod. Devil's we're simply pure evil. DevilMan was cruel lol. But now he has to think maybe AC is the best team in the 4A state. There is no maybe come 9:45 16 Nov...... :) Lol

9 minutes ago, barb said:

I agree with the coaching play-calling. Witten ain't exactly the offensive wizard that can crap an offense when his starting QB goes down. Heck he had a hard time adjusting the game plan when Greeneville decided to run the ball rather than throw it so I'm not so sure he can adjust his defense either. However, I do believe the young Betsy O-line and lack of depth at key positions plays  a key role in how this team wears as the game progresses.  As much as I think AC is the better team, I do believe the talent on this Elizabethton is underutilized and might be better served with better coaching.

Sometimes that has a lot to do with your assistant coaching. Heard a lot of good things about Wriitten. So not sure. But I know my nephew HC AC has some outstanding assistant coaches. Sometimes that is needed to have a great program. Not sure how long Written has been there as well. It takes a while to build. Union County Coach Kerr is really doing a fantastic job building his program.

2 hours ago, LarryGee77 said:

It’s not my fight...but I believe we can all go back where you accuse AC fans of “making excuses” because their QB was injured last season against Greeneville after starting off with a 21-0 lead.  Now you want to come on here and give the same excuse AGAINST the Mavs.  Are you this dumb on purpose just to get under people’s skin because you like to be a keyboard tough guy or is it that you genuinely are this dumb? Either way you are the most annoying person I’ve never met.

The difference is Everett exited the game. Maybe I should have been more clear. Martin stayed in and made plays and accurate passes. I’ve never met you Larry but you’re just like all the other jealous haters. GO DEVILS 

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sometimes that has a lot to do with your assistant coaching. Heard a lot of good things about Wriitten. So not sure. But I know my nephew HC AC has some outstanding assistant coaches. Sometimes that is needed to have a great program. Not sure how long Written has been there as well. It takes a while to build. Union County Coach Kerr is really doing a fantastic job building his program.

This has NOTHING to do with ASSISTANT coaching. He is the COACH, and ultimately the decision maker. Dude, to be the man, you have to beat the man.

Greeneville ran the ball allnight against Betsy and wasted the clock along with that. 49-20 ball game. Not too mention we were driving and decided to take a knee to end the game. Regardless Greeneville is going to the cow pasture and beating the sheet out of the cows. The players are wanting to embarrass the cows AGAIN! 

Remenber the last time Greeneville played at the pasture the score was 55-9. 49-0 at half!!!

MERCY!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville ran the ball allnight against Betsy and wasted the clock along with that. 49-20 ball game. Not too mention we were driving and decided to take a knee to end the game. Regardless Greeneville is going to the cow pasture and beating the sheet out of the cows. The players are wanting to embarrass the cows AGAIN! 

Remenber the last time Greeneville played at the pasture the score was 55-9. 49-0 at half!!!

MERCY!!!!!!!!!

Here we come and we will be ready!!!

Remember what I said you are not leaving without a loss. Gates locked in until we win !!!

10 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

MERCY!!!!!!!!!

You're still being an idiot I see. The score was 35-20!!!