Committed to West Point (FBS)

3.9 GPA

He held 20 offers to play college football before he shut down his recruiting

Through 9 games: 

85% passing completion rate

2125 passing yards

0 interceptions

29 passing touchdowns

9 rushing touchdowns (8.8 yards per carry)

Overall--47 wins 3 losses as a 4 year starter at QB

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Keep talking crap about Cade but ant the end of the day everyone thinks and knows you’re crazy.

But here you go. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a Merry Christmas. 

Just thought I'd let you know Corey Russell is a better athlete then Ballard. And we also have a better band! LOL

48 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

What are Corey Russell's college plans? He may be undersized and isn't flashy, but he is a ballplayer and he just makes plays. I think he would fit perfectly in a triple option system as a slot back- somewhere like Wofford would be a good spot for him it seems.

Haven't heard a word about what he might be doing other than he plays baseball really well.

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ballard has trouble with his throws; If you watch he has to throw the ball up first which would indicate he may have trouble seeing over his line he Arch's the ball up of which nothing is wrong with that but it does indicate he is lobbing throws and his receiver's have to be spot on play call and again they are when playing there cupcake schedule. But Ballard just does not have the moves Martin has and Martin can throw from anywhere on the field; sign of a great quarterback.

Yeah those short QB's can't be great...Doug Flutie, Joe Theismann, Russell Wilson, Len Dawson, Pat Haden. None of them over 5'11".

2 hours ago, barb said:

Yeah those short QB's can't be great...Doug Flutie, Joe Theismann, Russell Wilson, Len Dawson, Pat Haden. None of them over 5'11".

Well only one or those was/is good Russell...Go Seahawks! LOL But now we are saying Ballard is a Russell Wilson LOL I would likely say Martin is much more to play like of Russell. 

BVDS 100 percent factual facts about Cade, Stanton and Corey

1} I hate Alabama with everything in me, but I've nicknamed Cade "Ballardalungalova".....my opinions on the 3 best east Tennessee candidates for 4a. Ballard, where to start? He's mr. everything on and off the field. He's technically also listed as a safety and has actually played that position a handful of times, but we wont count that, just sayin....lol....he has all the "moves" as witnessed time and time again throughout his stellar career...He has only 3 losses in his entire HS career, which is less losses than anderson county and betsy combined have vs the Devils...he can make all the throws, the only one i havent seen him make yet is the jump pass and i may have just missed it if he has. He has good speed and quickness, could be  a running back if he wanted to. Has more touchdown passes than incompletions this year and has more rushing touchdowns than rushing attempts by the teams FG kicker and has more college offers than than Davey Gillum has letters on his lettermans jacket. His toughness and strength are unmatched for his position.... Benches right at 3, squats 4 something, hang cleans more than i think the entire team and dead lifts mavsinflights trailer...(hehe, couldn't resist the shot, mavs probs lives in a freakin mansion for all i know) Ballardalungalova  is the total package and obviously mine and every other Devil fans pick.

2} Stanton Martin....Fantastic HS qb and probably will play college ball somewhere and do well... Has some great receivers to throw to from what ive seen on film this year. Runs the ball well WHEN FORCED to. Actually very elusive. Has great stats against the toughest schedule you will find within a quarter mile radius of Anderson Co High school. Martin has more touchdown passes than he has wins vs Greeneville, has more rushing yards than times he was picked off by Seth Crawford. Looks really good in a suit, standing next to Cade Ballardalungalova, receiving the Mr. Football trophy last season. All in all, if not for Cade Ballardalungalova being in 4a, Martin is probably a runaway runner up to my 3rd and final candidate.

3}  Corey Russell, Betsy. Mr. Russell didnt even make the stage last year, which i am calling BS on. He's the most complete athlete of the 3, has done amazing things for the orange and black and would probably be the starting qb at any other high school in east tennessee except for...well, you know who, the Devils. Corey is elusive and hard to bring down ( mainly because he's taller than a garden gnome, but shorter than an oompa loompa.) which makes him very very hard to find on the field. He has a good arm and can make the thows needed to run most HS offenses. He has more rushing touchdowns than Stanton Martin has wins vs Greeneville the last 4 years. The kid plays baseball, runs track, is on the wrestling team, is the center on the basketball team, plays soccer just to keep in good cardio shape while waiting on a real sport to be in season and  Im not sure but i beleive he is in the cyclone mascot uniform when the defense is on the field. All this while at the same time serving the homeless at the shelter in elizabethton. Kid's a champion in every aspect but has the misfortune of being in the same classification as mr Ballardalungalova.

These 3 descriptions are 100 percent fact based and can be researched and confirmed by simply googling " BVD'S100FACTUALFACTSABOUTCADE,STANTON,ANDCOREY ''

Edited by BVDevil

• CoachT locked this topic