Greeneville 2019 Non-Confernce Schedule

DevilMan03

15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ac would NEVER agree to that game lol. They wanna go with the weakest possible. 24-55 opponet record so far this year 

I have nothing against AC. However, I’ve bought into the hype a couple times a few years ago. Decided to go watch them play Catlick. Catlick whipped them from the time the game started till the end. The Irish weren’t very good either...Just not on the same level. 

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes. Alcoa wanted the best in 6A, 5A & 4A. to bring these imaginary games to reality. Having Maryville and Greenville is great. 5A Oak Ridge ain't happening. :bored:

I know BC. One can still dream tho... :lol: Knew it wouldn’t happen because Oak Ridge wouldnt even come to the phone two years ago when Alcoa called..Why would they now...:thumb:

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

I've changed the way I think over the years.Shoot, I'd like  to do something like Alcoa and Maryville's schedule.Open up with Alcoa ,then Maryville and Oakland.Through in a big name team from Georgia or South Carolina.Imagine how slow the game would look to our guys the rest of the year.

Anxious to see what all the haters whine about now. Should be some fun reads...:lol: 

12 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Anxious to see what all the haters whine about now. Should be some fun reads...:lol: 

Maybe they will change like I have over the years.I thought it was crazy to schedule Alcoa the first time but didn't see how it really does benefit your program by playing the best.Nomatter if it's a great outcome with a win or a beatdown.I also didn't like us moving to 4A a few years ago because back in the day we always played up.Now I completely understand that it's much better to have three gold balls,then no gold balls at all.8-)

• Upvote 1