West Greene at Happy Valley

On 10/16/2018 at 6:06 AM, GoWarriors said:

I have no clue what to expect here. I just hope we can keep some momentum up and start playing our best ball now. I like the move of Cochran to QB and getting Tittle back last week really helped in the backfield.

I agree Go. I hate it for Ayers cause that kid has heart like no other. But coaches have to do what it is best overall for the team. Cochran at QB was a move with the team's best interest in mind. It had to be done. We haven't seen the last of Ayers. He'll do some good things in the next two years. 

1 hour ago, Kickersdad said:

I agree Go. I hate it for Ayers cause that kid has heart like no other. But coaches have to do what it is best overall for the team. Cochran at QB was a move with the team's best interest in mind. It had to be done. We haven't seen the last of Ayers. He'll do some good things in the next two years. 

Yes Sir the team comes first. Hopefully we can peak late and play good ball at the end when it matters.

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

In fairness to Ayers, he played lights out against Unicoi and beat a 7-1 football team

I like our chances this week. Not to take anything from West, I hear they will throw it a lot. We need the secondary that played first half against GCA. We got youngsters back there playing a vital role. I think they're up for it though.