Peabody @ Adamsville

FightingBlue0

4 minutes ago, Intense said:

Hahaha!  Just wait till Fairley gets off the bus!  Your eyes will be opened!  Trust me, we know from past experience!

If Wilkins is the only one they focus on, it will be a long night! Dunlap, a transfer from Whitehaven in 16 & Hightower will eat all night! 

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Wilkins played for Mitchell in 2016 and they went 8 and 5 they should tell you something next year 3 and 7

Hahahaha. Man you can speak truth and people get butt hurt. But hey everyone needs to remember they beat Peabody. Everyone remember that. I say Does everyone remember that. Come on is everyone listening. They beat Peabody. 

All i know is they are a good collection of talent and will come ready to play.  Gc may pull out the win.  I hope they do but i gained a lot of respect for fairley last year.  We beat them because we kept the ball for nearly 20 minutes of the second half on 1 drive.  They have college talent all over the field

1 hour ago, Intense said:

Hahaha!  Just wait till Fairley gets off the bus!  Your eyes will be opened!  Trust me, we know from past experience!

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahahaha. Man he gets butt hurt because everyone needs to remember they beat Peabody. Hahahahaha. I’m sorry but it is getting old. They barely beat Peabody. And we kicked GC butt. They need to remember that one if their two scores was on the opening kick off. And the best part of their team gave up 33 to us. Oh wait it was just two big plays that they gave up. That’s right I forgot 2 big plays equals 16 and 17 points each. Whatever. Done with it. Hope they can win. 

We all know whats about to happen. I give the guy credit he is trying to keep high hopes lol. I never seen a team warm up like I did at Crump Stadium in 2016. They will be way out of their element.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

We all know whats about to happen. I give the guy credit he is trying to keep high hopes lol. I never seen a team warm up like I did at Crump Stadium in 2016. They will be way out of their element.

Would love to be able to go see some of these playoff games but work has pretty much killed my football season this year as far as going to the games! Thank goodness for Hudl. Maybe I can catch some online like I did ours this year! Good luck to all! Pray all the games are good without any injuries to anyone! 

13 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Would love to be able to go see some of these playoff games but work has pretty much killed my football season this year as far as going to the games! Thank goodness for Hudl. Maybe I can catch some online like I did ours this year! Good luck to all! Pray all the games are good without any injuries to anyone! 

You can keep ul with Leabody live and on replay,full game broadcast wnws.com

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Back in 05 Carver warmed up just like the team off “Remember the Titans” Is the game being played at crump? 

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Back in 05 Carver warmed up just like the team off “Remember the Titans” Is the game being played at crump? 

Most of the games on hudl look like they have been played at whitehaven and melrose. Who knows though I think when adamsville went down there last year when they got there they changed fields lol