Tullahoma @ Maplewood - Region title game!

boski

30 minutes ago, boski said:

clearly these refs rode in on the bus with the Tullahoma football team ..this is ridiculous ..about as awful a ref job ive seen all season.. just makes you wonder where is the fairness .. lets go Panthers!! its going to take more than some dirty ref crew to stop us!

I take it Tullahoma Won??

30 minutes ago, boski said:

clearly these refs rode in on the bus with the Tullahoma football team ..this is ridiculous ..about as awful a ref job ive seen all season.. just makes you wonder where is the fairness .. lets go Panthers!! its going to take more than some dirty ref crew to stop us!

Yall ok over there boski?

2 minutes ago, Lemichael said:

I got to see this game . I think the refs were bad for both teams. The whistle on the punt return at the end of the game was awful but both teams are physical and played hard. I take my hat off to both teams. Good high school football game...

the kid # 21 knee was down .. the play was right in front of where i was sitting ..lol you think he was going to take that to the house so easy ...

8 minutes ago, boski said:

the kid # 21 knee was down .. the play was right in front of where i was sitting ..lol you think he was going to take that to the house so easy ...

Okay . I was in the top of the stands .My angle it looked pretty iffy. I definitely don’t have any idea if he was going to run it back but I like to see players decide games not refs . I think both teams will be tough in the playoffs wish them both well & good health..

1 hour ago, RidinSplinters said:

Congrats to Maplewood on the region title and to tuallhoma on a very good regular season. Maplewood has Dekalb county next and they should go ahead and start the running clock when the bus pulls up. I believe this should be a region sweep if MC can upset stone memorial.

Marshall County is a lot better than their record suggests. If Stone Memorial is lax about this game because we are a 4 seed then they could be in trouble just like they were against spring hill.