Central/Gibbs for 2-5A Title

dawgs82

7 hours ago, catswild said:

I wonder about Crockett myself. Word is they have a great QB and some very good receivers. I still say Central in the semis...and I hope it's at the 'Ship!

We do have so.e good athletes and QB, top wr is 40 yrds from a 1,000. QB is less than 200yrds from 3,000.  

We have a new coach, the youngest in the state (25). This team was 5-2 last year B4 coach was fired. Went 0-4 after that.

New coach and his staff has done a Great job with these young men. Few in numbers but Large in Heart and Talent. We have played Campbell Co., Gibbs, and Seymore from that end. Boo e and Tn. High who were both ranked in top 10. Just looking forward to seeing  how we match up in the playoffs. Good luck to all teams

4 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Wow how would Gibbs do against Daniel Boone 

I grew up in NET and played at South... never seen such strong teams like Boone and Crockett have this year.  Central is much better than the beginning of the season loss to THS.  But so is Gibbs.  Boone can win it if they score early and often.  Gibbs O requires time and patience to seal victories.  I’d say Boone wins by two or three TD’s and Central likely gets Gibbs to a running clock late.

27 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

I grew up in NET and played at South... never seen such strong teams like Boone and Crockett have this year.  Central is much better than the beginning of the season loss to THS.  But so is Gibbs.  Boone can win it if they score early and often.  Gibbs O requires time and patience to seal victories.  I’d say Boone wins by two or three TD’s and Central likely gets Gibbs to a running clock late.

Thanks for the info I’m a huge Crockett supporter