Westmoreland Host Cascade...

GBO52

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

What kind of offense do they run and I thought that if certain teams win or lose that Polk or Bledsoe but on unapproved website they already have TC vs Bledsoe for next week 

I guess it would fall under the Delaware Wing T/ Wishbone area, we can wind up with Marion, Polk, or Bledsoe, If polk wins we get Marion no matter what, if marion wins and bledsoe wins we get bledsoe, if marion and tellico plains win, we get Polk. 

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I think you guys can compete and possibly win your 1st round game vs Marion or Polk, matchup wise I think Marion would give you more problems on defense, although polk runs a unusual offense, they will be very similar in speed, size, and playstyle to westmoreland.

Yea I believe we have a good chance first round to compete but if I am being honest with my self based off our season 2nd round is going to be hard for our boys to survive... 

40 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I guess it would fall under the Delaware Wing T/ Wishbone area, we can wind up with Marion, Polk, or Bledsoe, If polk wins we get Marion no matter what, if marion wins and bledsoe wins we get bledsoe, if marion and tellico plains win, we get Polk. 

I want Marion we owe them one from last year 

19 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Yea I believe we have a good chance first round to compete but if I am being honest with my self based off our season 2nd round is going to be hard for our boys to survive... 

I think first  round TC will win but in second round TC has to come up with a way to stop pass plays down the field and with the offense they can’t run that offense they ran against Whitwell your not going to out athlete Tyner and you can’t run everything inside with Tyner 6’8 over 300 pounds DT but hopefully some how some way Tyner slips up in first round but I think Westmoreland can compete and win their first round I don’t think teams that haven’t played a Westmoreland style team will be able to deal with the ball controle and #44 can have a good game against any defense if the line holds up

Edited by RTD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jimb1972 said:

Lets make sure we get the first win! Westmoreland has had trouble scoring for the past few years. Have they even scored on Marion the last few times. Only 14 on us the last 3/4 years. Stop #44 and its done! I hope they win, but just don't see it!

GO JACKETS!

last years game was 28-7 marion

6 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Lets make sure we get the first win! Westmoreland has had trouble scoring for the past few years. Have they even scored on Marion the last few times. Only 14 on us the last 3/4 years. Stop #44 and its done! I hope they win, but just don't see it!

GO JACKETS!

A lot of hate from you man not sure what your deal is but it is what it is either way... GO EAGLES!

20 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

GO JACKETS!

This isn’t the same Marion Co team from last year according to their posters they think that they will be on the creek bank next Friday and that TC will mercy rule Marion But they could be wrong, 

16 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

A lot of hate from you man not sure what your deal is but it is what it is either way... GO EAGLES!

I think Westmoreland will compete this year in playoffs every team doesn't have a defense like TC and H2O  Westmoreland will beat Marion Co if that's their first round match up

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

I think Westmoreland will compete this year in playoffs every team doesn't have a defense like TC and H2O  Westmoreland will beat Marion Co if that's their first round match up

I think we SHOULD win first round... If we play like we can but facts show we can't compete with teams like TC and H2O but we all put our pads on the same and we got to play regardless. I'm hoping for a TC Watertown rematch in the playoffs. That will be a game to see!!

13 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I think we SHOULD win first round... If we play like we can but facts show we can't compete with teams like TC and H2O but we all put our pads on the same and we got to play regardless. I'm hoping for a TC Watertown rematch in the playoffs. That will be a game to see!!

I hope TC gets to play Watertown too but Tyner is a huge challenge for TC in second round of the playoffs