Westmoreland Host Cascade...

GBO52

I think this should be an Eagle victory, but I don't think Cascade will go down without a fight. I know last year we had our way with them and a lot of people seem to feel it will be the same this week. I haven't seen much of them so I really don't know but I have heard they have improved.... For the posters who have seen them play this year what do you think?

7 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I think this should be an Eagle victory, but I don't think Cascade will go down without a fight. I know last year we had our way with them and a lot of people seem to feel it will be the same this week. I haven't seen much of them so I really don't know but I have heard they have improved.... For the posters who have seen them play this year what do you think?

Cascade can't stop the run Westmoreland shouLd mercy rule Cascadee

15 hours ago, RTD said:

Cascade can't stop the run Westmoreland shouLd mercy rule Cascadee

22 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Westmoreland 42-14, will be close to mercy rule, their defense is not good, and their offense is time of possession type, Singleton (#2) is pretty quick if he gets in space. But they will not stop Tate and Leduc so eagles win comfortably. 

Hope you both are right... I felt the same until I heard they were a lot better then last year. But like I said we did what we wanted against them last year they would have really had to get better!

I want my eagles to finish strong this season. The biggest dissapointment was livingston. I really thought we were equal to them and didnt show it on the scoreboard. The season will be a success if we win friday and play tough and possibly win the first round game. Id love to upset TC after that but they are the real deal along with watertown. I feel 1 of those will be playing for the ship at the end of the year.

5 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I want my eagles to finish strong this season. The biggest dissapointment was livingston. I really thought we were equal to them and didnt show it on the scoreboard. The season will be a success if we win friday and play tough and possibly win the first round game. Id love to upset TC after that but they are the real deal along with watertown. I feel 1 of those will be playing for the ship at the end of the year.

I hope you'll get to make another trip back to the creek bank also and pull the upset next week 

26 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I think you guys can compete and possibly win your 1st round game vs Marion or Polk, matchup wise I think Marion would give you more problems on defense, although polk runs a unusual offense, they will be very similar in speed, size, and playstyle to westmoreland.

What kind of offense do they run and I thought that if certain teams win or lose that Polk or Bledsoe but on unapproved website they already have TC vs Bledsoe for next week