AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 22 2018

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly will hang a bunch of points on the Tide and the Tide will hang a bunch also. Other than the QB Trenton looks just like Davidson Academy!

What is the difference in QB? Ours has a cannon bit that's a direction we have went away from,more of a ball control offense imo !!But I can say that's a heck of a compliment with all the D 1 talent they have !!! Who looks faster to you ?

Edited by PeabodyPride

29 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

All I have to say is good luck to the people coming into Trenton for playoffs lol every game we win just means we are at home the next week till state. Btw Trenton has only allowed 21 points at home this year in 6 games lol that’s an average of 3.5 points a game. They have allowed 6.5 points all year so far with 5 shut outs.

6 of those points allowed was from a blown call by the officials 

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

DA QB is way better. Just my opinion. Look him up!

You didn’t really get to see baugus play much against tca.  We played the way I expected us to against tca and that’s run the ball. I didn’t expect us to score as much 

Edited by Tide21

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

You didn’t really get to see baugus play much against tca.  We played the way I expected us to against tca and that’s run the ball. I didn’t expect us to score as much 

I can understand that but the kid from DA is the real deal. Not saying your QB aint but I think DA QB is one of the best we have seen.