Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

Gee this guy has so many names we'll have to install a third commode for him because he can leave three s###s in one thread.

29c9o5g.jpg

Barney,

Aren't you the one who messages me on facebook and talks about the other Maryville posters behind their backs?  That's why I don't buddy up with yall anymore. All of you are two-faced as all get out. Please tell me. What proof do you have that I am these other posters? You accuse me and you accuse SweetScience. So who is it? Please make up your minds. lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Barney,

Aren't you the one who messages me on facebook and talks about the other Maryville posters behind their backs?  That's why I don't buddy up with yall anymore. All of you are two-faced as all get out. Please tell me. What proof do you have that I am these other posters? You accuse me and you accuse SweetScience. So who is it? Please make up your minds. lol

Hahahaha

9 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Barney,

Well actually Gov  I personally don't think the person I'm referring to is you at all.  I just enjoy reading it because you have to have a lot of time on your hands to do something like that. 

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

Well actually Gov  I personally don't think the person I'm referring to is you at all.  I just enjoy reading it because you have to have a lot of time on your hands to do something like that. 

Right,

You just join the discussion when they have been accusing me of being these other posters. 

I haven't accused you of nothing Gov. A young man that goes to college and writes for the newspaper don't make stupid mistakes in pronouncing words like someone else did this evening. Have you ever heard someone say something you've never heard before in your whole life but for some reason four characters on coach T have used the same frase. Greyriderx caught it and so did I. So will RW and RR but I can assure you what everyone caught tonight has nothing to do with you. Don't bother me a bit if someone has half a dozen screen names, I just get a laugh out of watching them talk to their own self.

• Upvote 1