Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

46 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yeah I’m a little salty still. But it makes up for it being region champs 18 years straight. How does it feel being 3-7 again?

44 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING A SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT HAS ONE OF THE WORST STUDENT DRUG PROBLEMS IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE? BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IS NARCAN ON SITE AT EACH OF THE SCHOOLS?? CLASSY.

Lol. Whew...the gloves just came off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClarkGriswild said:

HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING A SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT HAS ONE OF THE WORST STUDENT DRUG PROBLEMS IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE? BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IS NARCAN ON SITE AT EACH OF THE SCHOOLS?? CLASSY.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/man-runs-into-tenn-school-half-naked-thinks-fire-alarm-contains-smurfs/1116376840

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yeah I’m a little salty still. But it makes up for it being region champs 18 years straight. How does it feel being 3-7 again?

Actually, I feel pretty good after going 1-9 the year before.  And I'm still not Clark Griswild or Rebelsrecruit. You people are nuts. You accuse people of having dummy accounts with no evidence. 

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Actually, I feel pretty good after going 1-9 the year before.  And I'm still not Clark Griswild or Rebelsrecruit. You people are nuts. You accuse people of having dummy accounts with no evidence. 

What exactly do you mean by “you people”?? That’s offensive. And how do you know we don’t have proof?