Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Wow, You are basing the assumption that multiple screen names are actually one person off some conclusion you and your buddy dreamed up? Did you come up with this while siting in your faraday cage ,counting ammo and checking your food ration inventory while watching the countdown on your doomsday clock? Cause NO BODY can say anything bad about Maryville.  

Don't bother me at all if you have a hundred screen names, I've always been intrigued by jugglers all my life if it's bowling pins or screen names. FYI I have a way to find out who anyone is on any screen name believe it or not but I never have ask one time because that is how much it bothers me, it don't. Most make their own mistake which makes it much funnier. I think you have me confused with someone else regarding the ammo comment. I'm the one who keeps a check on the cat food supply. What you think of me or Maryville don't bother me at all. I don't get on here and shove them down people's throat. My thoughts before the season was that they would go 12-2 because of to many to replace on offense. I still think they will go 12-2 because it will be very difficult to beat Oakland there. Would that make you happy a Maryville fan would actually say that on Coact T. I truly  hope I'm wrong about that because that would be one plate of crow I would enjoy very much. If you have a rif with GREYRIDERx that's between you and him, I just enjoy watching.

1 hour ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Wow, You are basing the assumption that multiple screen names are actually one person off some conclusion you and your buddy dreamed up? Did you come up with this while siting in your faraday cage ,counting ammo and checking your food ration inventory while watching the countdown on your doomsday clock? Cause NO BODY can say anything bad about Maryville.  

Ah ha! Faraday is a street in Alcoa!

tumblr_inline_nwzgrc4G831rbbuj0_500.gif

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I didn't think my secret code would be figured out that quick. You must be the guy that Nicolas Cage's character is based on in the movie National Treasure. Since Barney has connections with the Illuminati and can figure out who I am and you already deciphered my secret clue then I'm just gonna admit who I really am. You see it gets kinda boring being a Maryville fan and winning so much. So I figured I would start an alias to stir crap up and make Coach T fun again. You Know, The way it used to be. The Good Ole days. So I decided to be a crazy anti-Maryville weirdo. It has been soo hard to do. It kinda feels like I'm taking a Knee during the National Anthem or driving a prius, Un-American!! Anyway, I've had all I can stand. So I come before y'all to reveal who I really am. Barney already knows but I am really ............................GREYRIDERx! I hope y'all can forgive me. It was all in fun. I feel so much better getting that off my chest.  

2jb5ufn.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

They finished the reg season 8-2. Have a great running game and a outstanding coaching staff. 

Bearden is definitely much improved from last year. That running back is an absolute stud. I agree that they have some great coaches, but they do have one flaw I noticed. I saw them in the Farragut game absolutely lose their composure when things went wrong. I'm not talking in a way of just showing frustration. They were yelling and screaming at one another on the sideline, in a way that almost looked like finger-pointing, telling each other it was the others fault for the struggles. However, they were able to rebound and pull that game out. But, the coaches can't do that in front of their kids against a team like Maryville. The players will all ready feel enough pressure from it being a playoff game on the road, and if they see coaches losing composure that only adds unnecessary pressure. I hope it's a good game. Should help Bearden that Maryville is a little banged up. Best of luck to both teams.