South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Roy them boys would not mess with u but they sure would love ur goat!

Im at Ronnies red eye right now.  They can come by and pet him but they aint taking him out of site.  He will end up back in greenback.  Im leaving in thirty minutes to head down to Griders stadium and sneak in that Tower mans back door with my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Im at Ronnies red eye right now.  They can come by and pet him but they aint taking him out of site.  He will end up back in greenback.  Im leaving in thirty minutes to head down to Griders stadium and sneak in that Tower mans back door with my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy im about to pull into Ronnie stay there! I want some RED BULL and I want to see ur poll everyone has seen! Wendy with u???

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Your full of mess.  You said you werent even coming to Griders stadium tonight. Your not stealing my goat.  You think im joking but im not. 

Glad to see u noticed that Roy but if u knew I was not coming, I would not be suspect when that Goat went missing! I guarantee u im in town!

Edited by TALMAD

2 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Glad to see u noticed that Roy but if u knew I was not coming, I would not be suspect when that Goat went missing! I guarantee u im in town!

Im on my way to Griders stadium.  I sneak in that Tower mans back door so I dont have to pay Grider any money.  You think im joking but im not.