South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

44 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I thought it was gonna turn into a two hand touch game there for a while. Every time SP gang tackled a flag come flying in! 

We had a facemask that didn't get called until the ball was fixin to be snapped for the next play. I've seen late flags, but never that late.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I thought after last night this would be appropriate. :popcorneater:

I remember making these about 7 years ago...time flies... the one on Bob where he says correction over and over was my favorite. Last night he said and that's the ball game then saw the Monterey player running loose down the sideline and said, oh. Then he got tackled finally and said and now that's the ball game lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, powerp said:

I remember making these about 7 years ago...time flies... the one on Bob where he says correction over and over was my favorite. Last night he said and that's the ball game then saw the Monterey player running loose down the sideline and said, oh. Then he got tackled finally and said and now that's the ball game lol

I had to pull that one up after last night.

I remember you making these.

2 hours ago, sportman said:

A shout out to Montereys QB. The dude was tough as nails and I would love to have him on our team. A very athletic kid that made us look stupid several times on D.  Maybe our guys need to look at Whitwell's game film on Hudson Petty and learn the proper way to tackle. 

Or you could go show them. LMBO.  I think being a great athlete also helps make him such a good tackler and overall player. 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Or you could go show them. LMBO.  I think being a great athlete also helps make him such a good tackler and overall player. 

I'd like to go show them. LOL.. If coach Dave was still alive he'd show them for sure and have that vain popping out on his head in the meantime.  Seriously, what is so hard to keep your head up and wrap your arms around a runner?  I'm not being funny about this, I want to know what has got most HS football player's want to go for that what they call a kill shot. Well, good runner's with balance just pop right off of them and keep going and we know what Whitwell and Greenbacks boys can do.