#3 East Seed GCA Rams vs #3 Middle Seed Franklin Road Academy

Whew.....that was a LONG RIDE HOME!

Are you kidding Pride? A 78? You just give me that score and I'll save my golf balls! Sadly, its been far too long since I signed for either of those fine scores. It felt more like 108 to me. But, your point is good. I too hate these seniors went out like this. They've won a lot of games in their careers. This one will sting for awhile.

A wise man wrote somewhere recently that this final game won't define these seniors in their last game. They're high character kids with widely varying gifts from The Lord. Though they were getting it handed to them early, they played hard, kept their poise, and showed the character you'd expect from kids wearing the "C" on their chest. I expect they'll turn out just fine once things are all said and done, and they find the path laid before them. I pray that each and every one of them follows The Lord's will for their lives. Ya just can't go wrong with that!

Speaking of praying....for anyone who will, please pray for one of our pups....#1. He'll have a long road back from a nasty injury late in the game. He's a grinder.....an extremely tough, athletic kid. He'll attack what's ahead of him, and he'll be the better for it. I'm sure right now it doesn't seem so for him or his family. I'll be praying for them daily.

For all those still vying for championships, bring some gold balls back to ETN! I'll be rooting for each and every one of ya!

It is time for me to go sit in my deer blind and reminisce, cry a little, and probably take a good long nap as that big buck walks right by. As for my boy, its time to flip the page and go defend that gold ball. Its now basketball season! I'm thankful to have a couple of more last games to celebrate.

So sorry Booger.....another wrongly shaped ball. I just can't help myself! :mrgreen:

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Are you kidding Pride? A 78? You just give me that score and I'll save my golf balls! Sadly, its been far too long since I signed for either of those fine scores. It felt more like 108 to me. But, your point is good. I too hate these seniors went out like this. They've won a lot of games in their careers. This one will sting for awhile.

A wise man wrote somewhere recently that this final game won't define these seniors in their last game. They're high character kids with widely varying gifts from The Lord. Though they were getting it handed to them early, they played hard, kept their poise, and showed the character you'd expect from kids wearing the "C" on their chest. I expect they'll turn out just fine once things are all said and done, and they find the path laid before them. I pray that each and every one of them follows The Lord's will for their lives. Ya just can't go wrong with that!

Speaking of praying....for anyone who will, please pray for one of our pups....#1. He'll have a long road back from a nasty injury late in the game. He's a grinder.....an extremely tough, athletic kid. He'll attack what's ahead of him, and he'll be the better for it. I'm sure right now it doesn't seem so for him or his family. I'll be praying for them daily.

For all those still vying for championships, bring some gold balls back to ETN! I'll be rooting for each and every one of ya!

It is time for me to go sit in my deer blind and reminisce, cry a little, and probably take a good long nap as that big buck walks right by. As for my boy, its time to flip the page and go defend that gold ball. Its now basketball season! I'm thankful to have a couple of more last games to celebrate.

So sorry Booger.....another wrongly shaped ball. I just can't help myself! :mrgreen:

I watched enough of the FRA broadcast to see the injury and will definitely throw some prayers up for that young man.  Hoping it's not bad enough that he misses other sports this year if he plays them.

I got to see that #26 catch another TD, I know last night was hard on the seniors though. Good luck in basketball and baseball.

On 11/3/2018 at 9:14 AM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

So where we the only team to keep 26 from catching a ball??

28 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Or, you could say you were the only team we didn't do anything to try to get him the ball..... No, Webb did it his soph year.   

You're a real peach. Good luck in the playoffs.     

No I was just talking about this year that's interesting though seriously.