Union County at Anderson County

16 hours ago, woodby30 said:

Umm i cannot believe this I am defending Greeneville. They had a schedule of Strong teams very strong. The teams they scheduled traditionally and will always be strong opponents.  Before you start on Betsy they schedule strong as well with the exception of one which was a late pick up because of a 5A school bailing out last minute.

Non conference Opponents for Greeneville and Betsy

Elizabethton which keep in mind is a 3A school playing up- Science Hill 6A, Daniel Boone, 5A, Tennessee High, 5A. then the late pick up south green.

Greeneville - Science Hill 6A , Dobynes Bennett 6A , Pisgah NC , Morristown West 6A

Combined Record Non Conference 8-0  Every team listed with the exception of one. The majority of the time are winning their divisions.  

So before you throw off on these non conference schedules I suggest you do some research.

Even though South Greene is 2A and not on the level of Elizabethton, they still won their conference and are a 1 seed in the playoffs. 

4 hours ago, budkilmer said:

Even though South Greene is 2A and not on the level of Elizabethton, they still won their conference and are a 1 seed in the playoffs. 

I have seen South Greene play this year.  They are a tough, physical football team and have improved a lot since their 1st couple of games.  Not saying they would win if they were to play Betsy now, but the score wouldn't be as lop sided as it was in the 1st game at the beginning of the season.  Betsy would still win by at least 3 TD's.

Edited by Romansfive8

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Typo by Knox news....they will be retracting #2 and inserting Anderson County early morning of the 17th November 2018. Headlines will read there is a new "Power House in State 4A classification" The Anderson County Mavericks!

You think the cows are a power house lol now that’s funny. What have they done to be a power house exactly?