Bradley visits Science Hill

TnBear

1 hour ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Citing missed instructional time for a high school playoff... I have seen it all now. 

The last time I checked the number one reason that children attend school is to receive an academic education.  I love athletics as much if not more than everyone but that should always be second to academics.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, toppernationfan said:

We have been to Bradley County 2 times over the past few years. By far 2 of the worst experiences in my sons athletic careers. 4 years ago we won in spite of a phantom off-sides call late in the game among many other terrible calls. We had our coaching staff confronted and attacked after the game then arrive to the locker room to find many things stolen and ransacked that belonged to the kids.

Last year the staff and admin at Bradley was less than welcoming making life very difficult for us getting set up pre-game. No Southern Hospitality lets say. Then the worst officiated game i have ever seen on any level in any sport. Bradley had a player shove the ref and another ref grabbed him put his arm around him and talked to him on the field. Thats an automatic ejection at any level. A extra point that was clearly good that mysteriously was called no good after Bradley missed theirs on the previous score. A fumble SH clearly recovered that was awarded to Bradley is just a few of the calls. It was just awful and a embarrassment to the TSSAA and the officials that in spite of we almost won.

Were very excited to have Bradley coming to Johnson City in what should be a very good football game. If you look at head to head games it should be a SH win but it wont be easy. I expect a very tight game with turnovers and special teams not the refs deciding the outcome. We owe them some revenge in a big game. Go Toppers!!!

I can't speak about the officiating or the coaches but I have been to Bradley three times the past 2 years and have enjoyed all 3 trips. The people working the visitor's ticket booth and concession were very nice.  I would like to hear how they made things difficult for you to set up pregame because I have never heard anything negative about the coaches or Admin. I hate to hear that someone broke into your guys locker room and stole things. That is not good.  

21 hours ago, toppernationfan said:

We have been to Bradley County 2 times over the past few years. By far 2 of the worst experiences in my sons athletic careers. 4 years ago we won in spite of a phantom off-sides call late in the game among many other terrible calls. We had our coaching staff confronted and attacked after the game then arrive to the locker room to find many things stolen and ransacked that belonged to the kids.

Last year the staff and admin at Bradley was less than welcoming making life very difficult for us getting set up pre-game. No Southern Hospitality lets say. Then the worst officiated game i have ever seen on any level in any sport. Bradley had a player shove the ref and another ref grabbed him put his arm around him and talked to him on the field. Thats an automatic ejection at any level. A extra point that was clearly good that mysteriously was called no good after Bradley missed theirs on the previous score. A fumble SH clearly recovered that was awarded to Bradley is just a few of the calls. It was just awful and a embarrassment to the TSSAA and the officials that in spite of we almost won.

Were very excited to have Bradley coming to Johnson City in what should be a very good football game. If you look at head to head games it should be a SH win but it wont be easy. I expect a very tight game with turnovers and special teams not the refs deciding the outcome. We owe them some revenge in a big game. Go Toppers!!!

oh give me a break.

20 hours ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

I can't speak about the officiating or the coaches but I have been to Bradley three times the past 2 years and have enjoyed all 3 trips. The people working the visitor's ticket booth and concession were very nice.  I would like to hear how they made things difficult for you to set up pregame because I have never heard anything negative about the coaches or Admin. I hate to hear that someone broke into your guys locker room and stole things. That is not good.  

Ticket folks and concessions were awesome. Both trips could not have ask for nicer people. The coaches/admin purposely made us carry all of our equipment, coolers, Camera equipment etc  a significant distance just being difficult and unwelcoming. We had played there 2 years prior and knew how easy it was to unload etc. Wasn't the case for the playoff game last year.