Second Round Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Yeah, especially of late, but nobody should beat the state champions. We have probably knocked ya out of the post season more than any other has though. 

You own that right and no one can take it way my friend!I get on CF all the time but only because of that one reason.When i played we owned you all,when my son played you all gave my biggest dissapointments.

I’m not gonna get my hopes up for a perfect, clean game. Expect to dominate OS but with this layoff, I think they’ll be so amped up to play that a few mistakes will arise. But we needed a game BAD. Defense I believe will come out firing but the offense is where I believe that adrenaline might get in the way starting the game. But 2nd quarter on... it’s over!

33 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I’m not gonna get my hopes up for a perfect, clean game. Expect to dominate OS but with this layoff, I think they’ll be so amped up to play that a few mistakes will arise. But we needed a game BAD. Defense I believe will come out firing but the offense is where I believe that adrenaline might get in the way starting the game. But 2nd quarter on... it’s over!

It won't take the kees long to get steam rolling, relax kee nation, those boys have got this!