Second Round Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

In my honest opinion in this upcomeing game especially the way the conditions looks like it's going to be I believe you play him on defense.if the game gets in hand and we get a few scores ahead then you can put him in the backfield for a couple series and see how he reacts to being hit,remember he is not in football shape yet that will take a couple weeks at least!The young man hasn't been hit on in almost a year. We all know that game speed is a lot different from practice speed we need to see how he's going to be able to react to being hit being able to cut and so on and so forth.There's no doubt about the kids ability whatsoever but having almost a year layoff from getting hit is a big difference and in a game like this against Oliver Springs (who matches up with us better than anyvteam we have faced) we don't need any turnovers whatsoever and I think you're asking too much to put him in the backfield early in the game but this is just my opinion. Also could give him time on defensive special teams. We are going to need him if we keep Advancing so we got to keep him healthy!

I'm just glad he is back. I know he is a great kid that's  hungry to get back. He sure will be a lot of help down the road. 

Edited by GbMan

Guest Fall101
4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

"UP" the road!You still dont know what your talking about:roflol:

Up the road down the road side of the road. It don’t matter you still stole him :roflolk:

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

Hoping OS brings a big crowd so they will finally understand that the refs didn’t lose them the game last time... hopefully these refs know how to put time back on a clock tho haha 

I hope you don't get our ref's from this past week bc they don't like orange and black!!! LOL.. GB with bad ref's, yall win by 40, with good ref's by 50.

12 minutes ago, sportman said:

I hope you don't get our ref's from this past week bc they don't like orange and black!!! LOL.. GB with bad ref's, yall win by 40, with good ref's by 50.

100% chance of rain,im not seeing a 40 point win!I just want to play well and win.I dont care about 40 or 50.In these type conditions it will limit our offense!

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

100% chance of rain,im not seeing a 40 point win!I just want to play well and win.I dont care about 40 or 50.In these type conditions it will limit our offense!

I’m holding out hope that weather forecast improves between now and Friday. It can pour cats and dogs after say 10pm!!!