Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

8 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Should be a good game Waverly against Forrest had 3 tds called back and we had way to many pens last night the game wasn't as close as the score board said.  Waverly was flat last night Forrest took advantage of a flat team. 

I thought there were only two touchdowns called back. But nevertheless same with our game. 

4 hours ago, Apache said:

This is the same song that was sung last year “Waverly’s ability to score at will would kill CA” Well how did that work out for you? What I witnessed at last years game when Waverly couldn’t score at will, they completely fell apart. Mostly on the sidelines. Coaches and players panicked, pointing fingers and yelling at each other. That is almost impossible to overcome in a big game. So what’s going to be different this year? I think CA has the ability to repeat last years game. Their defense could give Waverly big trouble and if they move the ball on the ground like they did last year and control the clock we could see the same result! The big question is can Waverly hold their composure together this time? But with the reports of player mutiny earlier in the season,it could be that monster is hiding and just waiting to rear it’s ugly head! Now for CA’s demons. It seems a big difference between this season and last is a lack of team support. I’ve heard more CA parents and more comments on Coacht that question the coaches decisions and whose playing what position than I’ve ever heard from them. Additionally they continue to bring up the loss of their QB has an excuse for a potential loss. So maybe it’s not always sunny in paradise! Once you start play offs it not always the team with the most athletic players that wins. All of your ugly demons will be exposed! This one in my mind is a coin toss. If CA pulls together they have everything they need to repeat last season. If they let Waverly get the momentum and get happy this could get uglier than a 4 eyed duck!

LOL. Where the heck you been all year. Trying to ruffle feathers? Nice. It is what it is. Everyone knows last year Waverly didn’t play well in the CA game. The players knew, coaches, family and fans. For whatever the reason is or was, it happened but that was last year. Everyone in Waverly has been looking forward to the opportunity to play CA again. I would love nothing more than for Waverly to beat the ever living life out of CA on the football field. Will it happen? Who knows?? We will find out Friday. I’m not going to sit here and talk smack as bad as I want to. Just going to sit back and hope that Waverly plays to their full potential. If they do... gonna be a long night for CA. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I thought there were only two touchdowns called back. But nevertheless same with our game. 

It was 2. Kick off return... block in the back. And about a 40 yard run... holding. 

Most undisciplined I’ve seen Waverly all year. 7 or 8 false starts, multiple holds, block in the back, chop block and not to mention 2 lost fumbles. 

Edited by Trollin

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

LOL. Where the heck you been all year. Trying to ruffle feathers? Nice. It is what it is. Everyone knows last year Waverly didn’t play well in the CA game. The players knew, coaches, family and fans. For whatever the reason is or was, it happened but that was last year. Everyone in Waverly has been looking forward to the opportunity to play CA again. I would love nothing more than for Waverly to beat the ever living life out of CA on the football field. Will it happen? Who knows?? We will find out Friday. I’m not going to sit here and talk smack as bad as I want to. Just going to sit back and hope that Waverly plays to their full potential. If they do... gonna be a long night for CA. 

My guess is, Ca's full potential is magnitudes better than Waverlys.  WIth that said, my faith in seeing that full potential is low ha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I think what I’m expecting to see is CA run the ball all night. Short yardage plays constantly and running down the clock. Keep the defense off the field

Y'all r not going to be able to jus run the ball.all night . Waverly will be able to stop the run . Yea they give up.some yards but when they need to.make a stop they get it done . All the players r fired up and ready for this rematch . It's going to be a great game . And it's going to be close no matter who wins 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I think what I’m expecting to see is CA run the ball all night. Short yardage plays constantly and running down the clock. Keep the defense off the field

I think that would be wise! If CA can execute they have a good chance taking this game. Just don’t let Waverly get happy! I think whoever maintains their emotions the best wins this game.

3 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Y'all r not going to be able to jus run the ball.all night . Waverly will be able to stop the run . Yea they give up.some yards but when they need to.make a stop they get it done . All the players r fired up and ready for this rematch . It's going to be a great game . And it's going to be close no matter who wins 

I don’t mean that by every single play. But the vast vast majority of the game. We got 4 or 5 guys who can carry the ball very well. And one of them is an incredible back. Rushed over 300 yards last night and has around 1500 yards this season on the ground

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

I don’t mean that by every single play. But the vast vast majority of the game. We got 4 or 5 guys who can carry the ball very well. And one of them is an incredible back. Rushed over 300 yards last night and has around 1500 yards this season on the ground

Nice im.looking forward to the lansdell  kid match up against 37 . But im.also looking for 45 yo have another big game against y'all.  He ran really well.last year against yall.last year. Should be a fun game . 

1 minute ago, Wavo2004 said:

Running the ball all night was pretty much what they did last year! If you don’t learn from previous experience I would expect the same result. That was the same story last year “Ya’ll are not going to be able to run the ball all night on us”. Then look who was crying at the end. Learn from the past!

2 minutes ago, Apache said:

Running the ball all night was pretty much what they did last year! If you don’t learn from previous experience I would expect the same result. That was the same story last year “Ya’ll are not going to be able to run the ball all night on us”. Then look who was crying at the end. Learn from the past!

This is true  but I think r run defense is better this year than last .