Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That is completely wrong I’m sorry. CA did not practice for that game all year. Coach Lansdell preaches that he wants the state championship. He doesn’t preach beat this team in the quarterfinals in a couple months. CA was Better than Waverly last year. That’s a fact. Waverly had a great offense but CA was a better complete team and they showed it that night. Waverly had no answer for anything that came their way. 

I agree that CA was the better team last year. The other side of that is that they should be pretty much the same team this year! 

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That is completely wrong I’m sorry. CA did not practice for that game all year. Coach Lansdell preaches that he wants the state championship. He doesn’t preach beat this team in the quarterfinals in a couple months. CA was Better than Waverly last year. That’s a fact. Waverly had a great offense but CA was a better complete team and they showed it that night. Waverly had no answer for anything that came their way. 

I been saying all yr that CA hasnt played anybody and when they they lost. Waverly has suffered some losses as well but to extremely talented teams and two of those teams we lost by 7. I still say we win this game by multiple scores. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I been saying all yr that CA hasnt played anybody and when they they lost. Waverly has suffered some losses as well but to extremely talented teams and two of those teams we lost by 7. I still say we win this game by multiple scores. 

I’m talking about with the team last year. He was talking about how we played for the Waverly game all season last year which isn’t true. Defense wins games and CA looks like they’ve gotten back on track. Waverly May win by a lot but don’t count on it. CA will be coming to play I guarantee it. 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

That will put the fear in them there Bulldogs. The mite not even show up now!

13 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m talking about with the team last year. He was talking about how we played for the Waverly game all season last year which isn’t true. Defense wins games and CA looks like they’ve gotten back on track. Waverly May win by a lot but don’t count on it. CA will be coming to play I guarantee it. 

Not a boubt in my mind that CA is going to bring it. I hope those kids and coaches for CA give all they got.

1 hour ago, rednecktiger31 said:

There's a couple of differences from last year to this year. 1 Waverly is wanting the revenge from being upset by this team last year. 2 CA planned all season for their 1 game against Waverly last year and succeeded while this year CA has been riding the high horse all season long and thinking because they beat the tigers last year they are the better teams this year.

I had actually heard rumors that they were watching Waverly game footage from around week 3 onward last year;  didn't actually know if it was true.  I am glad you cleared that one up.

34 minutes ago, Apache said:

That will put the fear in them there Bulldogs. The mite not even show up now!

They will show up Apache. But if I had to guess. I would say Waverly will show up to. I don’t see Waverly backing down from the Middle TN recruiting machine of Columbia Academy. I know, I know y’all don’t recruit every kid has been there since kindergarten. Lmao. It is what it is. May try to come to Columbia next week and watch this one.