Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, BulldawgsRise said:

What’s there to think about? That GREAT riverside defense you just talked about let Eagleville score what, 34 points on them? Lewis will beat Riverside by probably two touchdowns. 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, BulldawgsRise said:

I responded by saying, in case you couldn’t read, that yes Lewis County kept it close with Eagleville when they played.... two months ago. Lewis County has improved significantly since then. Riverside beat Eagleville by 1 two days ago, at riverside. Lewis will beat Riverside

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, BulldawgsRise said:

We tried to warn them last year. I hate when people make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:40 PM, BulldawgsRise said:

Until you can prove my “ignorance” wrong your word means nothing. 

Done.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Done.

I was wrong about LC and riverside. The only thing that I got wrong about our game was picking CA by a few points instead of Waverly by a few points. CA converts that fourth down, they drive to the end zone and win. Waverly stepped up and got the stop but it wasn’t a blow out like most of y’all predicted 

4 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I am very very pleased with how well he did especially after the turnover. You’ve got to have a lot of confidence to go out there in such a huge game and be expected to perform. He’ll be very good in due time I believe. 

That kid should have been playing since day 1 of QB1 going down imo. Best thing that happened to y’all was #34 going down and #32 coming in and lighting the fire in y’alls offense the 2nd half

44 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

I'm not too sure that isn't General late Friday night. For the guy that had no horse in the race he definitely had the biggest spoon on this forum and there hasn't been a response from him yet! Maybe he wants the cajun crow?

I think the General uses reverse psychology on these game threads from time to time.  I always took him as not liking CA very much. 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

That kid should have been playing since day 1 of QB1 going down imo. Best thing that happened to y’all was #34 going down and #32 coming in and lighting the fire in y’alls offense the 2nd half

#32 is the back up to the back up to the back up. Had our other back up not been injured he would’ve been playing. But I do agree. 32 stepped up very well for a freshmen who has never been in that type of situation before. He should turn out nice

5 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I was wrong about LC and riverside. The only thing that I got wrong about our game was picking CA by a few points instead of Waverly by a few points. CA converts that fourth down, they drive to the end zone and win. Waverly stepped up and got the stop but it wasn’t a blow out like most of y’all predicted 

I never predicted a winner...I gave an analogy of the game that favored Waverly, but never even said as much. You responded by calling me stupid. I usually don't bring back the "I told you so" posts, because these games could go either way on a given night, and a four point win could have just as easily been a four point loss. For the record, I respect you for stepping up and eating your portion of crow.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I never predicted a winner...I gave an analogy of the game that favored Waverly, but never even said as much. You responded by calling me stupid. I usually don't bring back the "I told you so" posts, because these games could go either way on a given night, and a four point win could have just as easily been a four point loss. For the record, I respect you for stepping up and eating your portion of crow.

Yeah if you woulda  told me the final to this game would be 20/16 I woulda peed myself laughing !!! Great game to bothe squads !!!!  Something nasty is coming outta 7 though,strap up !!!!

I never disappear after I get a prediction wrong.

Congrats to Waverly on a revenge victory. Takes a lot of focus to drown out the ghosts of last year and get it done, and Waverly did.

CA deserves props for fighting thru some bad injuries this year, and especially in this game coming back to make it a nailbiter with a freshman QB. 

Obvi if Forrest could've been there, we would have wanted to be there, but we weren't and y'all were.  

So again, hats off to both teams for getting to round 2, and esp to Waverly for the win. Next week should be a good one.