Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

So it’s down to 4 on our side. Uc, Peabody, Riverside, and Wavo. If it’s UC and Riverside it’ll be pound the rock all night along or if it’s wavo and Peabody it’ll be run, pass, no huddle. It’ll be interesting. 

I’d just like to mention that I kept ranking Union City and Waverly in the top 7-8 teams all season and got absolutely abused for it. LMBO

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’d just like to mention that I kept ranking Union City and Waverly in the top 7-8 teams all season and got absolutely abused for it. LMBO

If UC had any turnovers last night they would have lost. We both said it. They played perfect. If they have any against the Tide they wont win but if they dont I like their chances. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

If UC had any turnovers last night they would have lost. We both said it. They played perfect. If they have any against the Tide they wont win but if they dont I like their chances. 

Someone said fairley had 3tds called back for holding and illegal block. Sounds like to me if fairley would have had their stuff together they might have won. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Someone said fairley had 3tds called back for holding and illegal block. Sounds like to me if fairley would have had their stuff together they might have won. 

Yea but I gotta give UC credit. If they turn the ball over against yall they wont win. Yall better not come out flat on them either. Should be a good game. Hope its Tigers vs The Tide in Trenton in two weeks. 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea but I gotta give UC credit. If they turn the ball over against yall they wont win. Yall better not come out flat on them either. Should be a good game. Hope its Tigers vs The Tide in Trenton in two weeks. 

Definitely can’t come out flat again we will get beat. UC played a good discipline game and beat an undisciplined team. They had a ton of penalties against GC also. If coach gets them playing good  disciplined ball they probably won’t be stopped