Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

15 hours ago, Alltime96 said:

FACT!!! coach sharp is one of the best coach's around (FACT) Lewis co has 494 kids in our school so we play other 2A schools and the last time I checked the team's u mentioned are not on our schedule.   My guess is your from Lewis and got ur feelings hurt sone how but I could care less about that but I can say this I played at Lewis co from 92-95  and coach sharp was my coach then and he's a great coach and ever a better person. Maybe u should get to know someone b4 u run ur mouth 

Ya’ll sucked back then and still didn’t win against average competition. Smoked by Loretto and chest bumping against Richland!  Could’nt handle us though!

20 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They have been put out in the first and second round more times than they have made it past the second round!

Know your facts! 10-1 & 11-2 teams display LC doesn’t play anyone during the season! That’s why LC always gets put out early!

Fact, the head coach has two buddies in the T$$AA that ALWAYS puts LC in a weak district/region! It’s easy to have awesome seasons when you are playing the Redboiling Springs, Richlands and Middle Tn Christians of HS teams!

They play the region schedule they are given you idiot.

You constantly gripe about the district/region LC is placed in "year in and year out". What do you propose? What would be the ideal region for LC since you are overly obsessed with who they match up with in region play. Have LC with Trousdale and Watertown out of 4, Waverly and Riverside out of 6, and Union City, Adamsville, and Peabody out of 7? Who cares about the mileage, really, it is all about stronger region schedule right? You want to chirp about how unfair it is that LC plays in the district/region they do "year in and year out" but your only proposal is more an accusation against a Hall of Fame coach that he is the reason regions/districts are drawn the way they are. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TheStuff said:

They play the region schedule they are given you idiot.

You constantly gripe about the district/region LC is placed in "year in and year out". What do you propose? What would be the ideal region for LC since you are overly obsessed with who they match up with in region play. Have LC with Trousdale and Watertown out of 4, Waverly and Riverside out of 6, and Union City, Adamsville, and Peabody out of 7? Who cares about the mileage, really, it is all about stronger region schedule right? You want to chirp about how unfair it is that LC plays in the district/region they do "year in and year out" but your only proposal is more an accusation against a Hall of Fame coach that he is the reason regions/districts are drawn the way they are. 

They play the region schedule, due to his buddies fixing it to being a weak region! 

I'm not overly obsessed or even obsessed. I just see it for what it is and the way it is down there. If it were to change, none of you guys would be complaining about traveling to Red Boiling Springs or any such program. That is how paper champions are. 

Let's just wait and see how Friday plays out. If I am wrong, you guys will be in round three for the first time in a long time. If I am right, you guys will be on the hardwood like every year since and before that third round defeat, from years ago.

This game is going to be awesome. The RiverRats will be bringing the beef to Lewis Co. and the home team will have the wood ready. This is going to be one of the best games around in 2A. Coach Sharp always has his boys ready for the playoffs, and I guarantee Frostie will have his team ready. Those parents at Lewis always have some good food cooking and they have even been known to give away some free snacks near the end of the fourth quarter. I was up there one time, my team (at the time)  got beat 45-6, and the Lewis Co. folks gave all the opposing team free food for the long bus ride home. Some good folks up there for sure..............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They play the region schedule, due to his buddies fixing it to being a weak region! 

I'm not overly obsessed or even obsessed. I just see it for what it is and the way it is down there. If it were to change, none of you guys would be complaining about traveling to Red Boiling Springs or any such program. That is how paper champions are. 

Let's just wait and see how Friday plays out. If I am wrong, you guys will be in round three for the first time in a long time. If I am right, you guys will be on the hardwood like every year since and before that third round defeat, from years ago.

You have to be some kind of special to really believe that, idiot. I am still waiting for you to present your "ideal" region for Lewis County to play in?  Your lone argument has been, and continues to be, his buddies hook him up. Absurd.

Region 5AA is by far the best district/region Lewis County has been in many alignments in terms of equity in enrollment numbers and driving distances.

Enrollment (per last alignment):

Columbia Academy- 488*

Community- 509

Eagleville- 437

Forrest- 547

Lewis County- 500

Loretto- 494

Summertown- 454

*with multiplier

Distance from other region schools: (Total mileage round trip to/from LC) 

Columbia Academy- 58

Community- 112

Eagleville- 106

Forrest- 98

Loretto- 68

Summertown- 36

When you look at enrollment and driving distance, the region looks equitable for all schools.

When LC was in the region with Waverly, Scotts Hill, etc., the driving distances for all schools was substantially increased. The district stretched from Loretto to Waverly. Before that, LC was in a district that included Stewart County, Dover, almost to Kentucky. The last time LC had a district with similar travel distances to what they have now was 2012, when LC was with your boys. If LC were to play in that district, the district from 2012, the enrollment numbers as of last alignment would look like the following:

East Hickman 526

Fairview 710

Giles County 902

Hickman County 499

Lewis County 500

Marshall County 902

Page 1,123

Spring Hill 1,053

Summit 1,406

Perhaps, with your insight you should propose more equitable regions for TSSAA. 

I understand why you would not be boasting  about your team and would rather continue this ridiculous argument. Your boys have had a total of 1 10-0 and a total of 1 9-1 season ever, and, again using your words from a post last year and some you have said this year, Sure do see a lot of (1's) on this "post season" list, they lost in an early round on both occasions. Also, LC has had almost as many playoff trips that went beyond the 2nd round than your boys have had that you actually won a playoff game. Furthermore, LC's playoff winning percentage (.431) is higher than your boys (.419).

Your boys are 10-1 currently, maybe they can break their own streak of not getting out of the second round with such a good record

Drop your axe you have ground off to the beard with your vitriolic diatribe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ya’ll sucked back then and still didn’t win against average competition. Smoked by Loretto and chest bumping against Richland!  Could’nt handle us though!

Lmao. You are such a joke and everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.  You should really do some research b4 you run your mouth because the things you say are made up and false,  in 1992 Lewis co beat Giles co, Page , Parsons Riverside and Loretto , and for your information from 1992 to like 2000  Lewis co beat Loretto every year.  1994 Lewis co won the region 6AA and beat Harpeth in the first rd and beat Trenton Peabody in the 2nd rd b4 losing to David Liscomb in the qrts 34- 17 in which David Liscomb won the state championship 2 weeks later over Harriman 49-0.  1995 Lewis went 10 -0 beating Davidson Acdamey in the first rd and beating Hunntington in the 2nd rd b4 losing to Goodpasture in the qrts 17-14 2 weeks later Goodpasture won state championship 36-7 over Meigs Co  , so again know ur facts b4 u spew that garbage that comes out of your mouth.  

Edited by Alltime96
  • Like 1